Specter 2.0 - Faster and Laser-Firing

Hmm, I'm sure I could find the real cause of this, it looks like a combination of tracer and muzzle effect, I bet I could get it to run with a little effort. Might as well make a version 6 of my mod? har har

I copied the line out this weapons file into your weapons file and it works just fine.

Luckily it was the second line in the file and made it easy to fine and replace.

<Weapon_Link>
<Seat>Driver</Seat>
<Weapon>sp_vtol01_w</Weapon>
</Weapon_Link>
</Weapon_Links>

if you go to bike_jet01_veh.xtbl and edit the original <Weapon>bike_jet01_w</Weapon> to the VTOL line as shown it eliminates the need for the weapons.xtbl file to be changed at all, plus the icon for the VTOL laser shows instead of it staying the minigun icon for the weapon. I'm thinking this could be applied in many other places, such as replacing minigun bullests with rockets or even your Eradicator mod where the vtol laser is replacing the cyber buster shots. Currently trying to make the VTOL laser a secondary weapon on the specter and keeping the original minigun. I'll also try to make the Specter have all of the VTOL's weapons, including the multi rockets.

if you use this mod, make sure you use standard/simple airplane handling. if you dont the spector (only the spector, the other vtols are fine) does a weird jumpy thing and you wont be able to fly.

Davemcrlol, in the weapons.xtbl file, find the K-8 Krukov and there should be options with "Alt" at the start of them - perhaps you could use that for the Specter's alt fire.

Back