Specter 2.0 - Faster and Laser-Firing

Behold the Specter 2.0!

This futuristic bike was one of my favourite vehicles in SR:TT, along with the Vtol, now it's #1!

I like this much, much more now than before with the machine gun. It's a simple tweaking to the weapons file. To tell you the truth, I was lucky-testing, I didn't know it would work :D

Also, I've increased a little bit the forward speed.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Specter 2.0.rar
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,129
  • Specter-Interceptor 2.0.rar
    34 KB · Views: 2,274
Hehe, like I said, a lucky guess, I copy-pasted the f69 vtol line over the specter one and voila, specter with laser! :D

hmmm, i would freaking love this mod... but it uses the weapons.xmbl and i already use 50percentjoe's weapon mod, but wait can you merge them together, otherwise can you Joe?

Hmm, I'm sure I could find the real cause of this, it looks like a combination of tracer and muzzle effect, I bet I could get it to run with a little effort. Might as well make a version 6 of my mod? har har

I don't have the interceptor, but yes, I think so, it should be no problem, at least the laser part, not so the speed one.

I've uploaded a speed comparison between the Ultor Infiltrator (not affected by your mod), the modded Specter and modded VTOL (from here: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...st-cars-and-vtols-v1-01-adds-missed-vtols.99/)

The Specter is way more fun to fly now. Although I didn't like the weapon mod since, IMHO, it makes the jetbikes way too overpowered.
Feel free to use my video to promote your mod if you want. :)

Is there any chance you could do a similar mod for the Ultor Interceptor? I know they are the same thing, it's just a repaint after all, but I like te Ultor Interceptor looks better.

Nice video! Although your character needs more color ;) Nah, there is no "overpower", just one fast hover bike killing everything in sight :D . By the way, one thing you can't do with the Vtols: RC control the bike from one roof and erase with the laser all vehicles that appear in gang events, all in perfect safety because the gangs go after you, not the bike. Good fun.
I'm glad you liked, so here you go, the same modification for the Interceptor, in the first post.

Thanks a lot for the Ultor Interceptor update! Wreaking havoc is important, but wreaking havoc in style is even more important. :D
And thanks for letting me know about that trick with the RC Gun as well. I never tried to take control of any STAG vehicles aside from tanks.

About my character, my fiancée built and dressed her. Since I apparently date a crazy woman (I love you, babe!), I almost always play as female so, according to her logic, I won't get a chance to "cheat" her in-game with a woman made of polygons.
I'm still not sure if I should laugh about this or run to the hills. o_O

Edit: I also edited my video description. My note about your weapon mod would negatively impact your mod and I realized that just now. It's better to let each one be the jugde of that.

Back