Spawn V Saints Mod

ok ;)
Hope it work

No :( I went to the neighbourhood at the middle of the island most right of the map which I own completely and there still were a lot of Saints walking around. I removed any other xtbl file from my sr tt folder (except the one you gave me offcoarse) but there still were a lot of Saints walking around. :( Damn, thats annoying, do you have any other ideas?

I have a save file right before STAG enters Steelport, where I don't own the before mentioned neighbourhood 100% so there aren't any Saints there yet, but offcoarse it would be nicer to place a little file in the sr tt directory instead of completing all those missions again. ;)

UPDATE: Hey man, It would be really nice if you would find a sollution, but I did it! There are no more Saints walking around. I copied some lines from the Deckers to the Saints.

Thats good news, but what is not good is that now there aren't any Saints in my safehouses either so if you would have any other idea, share it with me ;) Ah well, if I have to choose between Saints walking around or the way it is now, I'll keep it like it is now :D

Yep i have another idea take this i haven't test it but it should work, only change all of ur 4 gang members spawnable by the 1st motar(the 1st bodyguard) on gang customization

Attachments

• character.xtbl
    326.8 KB · Views: 641
  • spawn_info_ranks.xtbl
    84.1 KB · Views: 657
Yep i have another idea take this i haven't test it but it should work, only change all of ur 4 gang members spawnable by the 1st motar(the 1st bodyguard) on gang customization

Aight, thanks for helping me out so much ;), I'll tell you what it does.

Moson-Yuan, I added those two xtbl files to my directory, started up my game, went to gang customization, changed all Saints to Bikers (the first one, which with your files looked like bodyguards), and when I accepted my changes, the game crashed.

You haven't tested it out you said? Well, it crashes for me :/ If you have any other ideas, tell me, else I will use my solution, I don't want to waste your time to much ;)

Ah dont worry i love help and I'm learning at same time ^^ I dont think it's possible because the npcs who spawn in ur safehouses are the same that spawn on street i haven't (yet) found the file to change the spawning propertie on house.
But i keep looking for ur probleme.

thx. At the moment there aren't any more Saints walking around in free roam which is good, but there also aren't any in my safehouses. But its better like this than that there are Saints in every street ;)

Thanks so much!! I waited such like this mod. How can I see the saints military vehicle in the city? I have tried hard to change xtbl files :(:( but I can't.. sorry for my bad English...

Last edited:
Hey sorry i haven't played saints row since a very long time so it will take many time to explain you what to do with my bad english so im redownloading saints row 3 i will make another update soon with multiple vehicle variant inside ;) .

Last edited:
Back