Spawn V Saints Mod

Hello,
I'm working on a mod that will allow the saints to spawn on a vehicle.
For now its working fairly well but i have some trouble:
-I do not know how to force the group to spawn a minimum of 4 passengers on the vehicle.

I generaly used the spawn_info_groups.xtbl and spawn_info_categories.xtbl files for this mod, and I have changed the npc/vehicle spawn of spawn_Driver_Armored_Car and spawn_Driver_Bus.

So if some one can help me I would love and i thanks him/her ;).

Little Video (I'm sorry but srtt allow me only 30 sec of recording).

And sorry for my english ;).
edit : this mod work only on ur own territory work like saints ambient spawn but on vehicles.

Thanks.

edit: more saints spawn cars.
edit: I have added New version 20/08/2013 With full air support on Police high notoriety I will upload another version with better air support and backup on high gang and police notoriety but I get crash when i quit the game so if i dont find a way i will delet Morningstarts saints High notoriety backup. ;) hope u enjoy this (Sry but i cant make any video longer than 30sec for now so look changes by yourself ;) ).

Attachments

• saintsV spawn.rar
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,921
  • Saints_V_Spawn Oleg_full_air_support.zip
    58.8 KB · Views: 326,426
Last edited:
Hello,
I'm working on a mod that will allow the saints to spawn on a vehicle.
For now it working fairly well but i have some trouble:
-I do not know how to force the group to spawn a minimum of 4 passengers on the vehicle.

I generaly used the spawn_info_groups.xtbl and spawn_info_categories.xtbl files for this mod, and I have changed the npc/vehicle spawn of spawn_Driver_Armored_Car and spawn_Driver_Bus.

So if some one can help me I would love and i thanks him/her ;).

Little Video (I'm sorry but srtt allow me only 30 sec of recording).

And sorry for my english ;).

Thanks.
Why is your HUD shaking?

Thanks For Replying to my topic i thought no one was ever gonna reply to my topic. I cant wait for your mod to be finished

Hey Moson-Yuan, is it possible to make makes less saints spawn? This maybe sounds stupid but I don't know in which xtbl file I need to edit that, I already searched in spawn_info_categories but can't find anything (yet)

Hey
Questions isn't stupid if u learn something ^^
Are you talking about saints walking or on vehicles?
I can make less saints spawn for both on my next version.

Hey
Questions isn't stupid if u learn something ^^
Are you talking about saints walking or on vehicles?
I can make less saints spawn for both on my next version.

I'm talking about both. I would like to have no saints on foot/ in vehicles patrolling my districts. This is because I kind of hate it when I'm in a cool shootout with the steelport PD or one of the gangs, that a bunch of Saints see it and start shooting all of them for me.

If I want Saints to help me out, I can call them (saints backup) or I go to one of my hideouts to recruit some.

SO WHAT I WANT IS: No saints on foot and in vehicles in my territories.

ps: If you would do this for me, could you tell me how you do it? Myself, I can set any type of pedestrian to spawn more or less frequently in the spawn_info_categories.xtbl but I can't find where to set the values for the gangs. I have found a code called 'spawn no enemy gangs' which disables all 3 syndicate gangs to wander around the streets, but I didn't find anything for the saints.

I have tested this and i ve seen like 15 saints on all map but u must delete the mod and put only this file on ur srtt folder ^^ and i will up (not today sry) my new version with no angle despawn saints ^^ for those who want more saints ^^

Attachments

• action_node_npcs.xtbl
    104.3 KB · Views: 935
I have tested this and i ve seen like 15 saints on all map but u must delete the mod and put only this file on ur srtt folder ^^ and i up my new version with no angle despawn saints ^^ for those who want more saints ^^

Alright, I'll check it out ;), I'll tell you the result soon.

Back