SPOILERS Something To Prove - Bug?

When doing the side quests for SR2 Shaundi, at one point you need to hack image as designed. The problem is, waves of mobs/aliens keep spawning, leading up to the big guy alien boss. After killing big alien boss dude, the cycle repeats itself. I've defeated big alien boss roughly four times now.

Doing an activity and coming back to this mission did not do anything. There is no "golden snitch" to reset notoriety either. Simply waves of enemies coming in as soon as I start hacking and never ending, ever.

TL;DR Enemies keep spawning when near "Image as Designed", thus, unable to hack shop for mission. Killing them all just repeats a cycle of them spawning all over again. No golden snitch to reset notoriety. Help please.

This should have been posted in the 'Patch Suggestions and Bug Reports' section instead of the general chat section of saints row iv.

About the bug itself, I don't know how to fix this. I just finished that side quest to for Shaundi, but I already had hacked that Image As Designed in free roam before starting the side quest so I have no experience with this.

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed, my bad for placing this in the wrong part of the forum, Hopefully a jolly good mod will move it the correct location.

Are you sure you aren't in the middle of the primary quest where the gangs spawn? You will continue to get automatic notoriety until you actually beat it.

Moving to Get Help/Troubleshooting.

IdolNinja, you're a true Saint. I just looked into my primary quests, and what do you know? "You're going to be getting attacked until situation is resolved"

detunedradio, Idolninja is right, didn't thought about that before. When you go to the quests in the phone, does it displays the main quest from Kinzie and some red text saying something is wrong in Steelport? In that case you need to finish that mission or else they will just keep spawning.

EDIT: Glad you found what was causing the trouble.

Back