something about SR5 which can happen

Sound fun, but already used. I mean, the opening is SR3, the drifting gangs is SR2, same a ultor. Besides, Ultor is already owned by the boss. A holstile takeover could work perhaps, if the boss wasn't the Potus. They never should have made the boss the president. There is no where to go but down. It's one thing playing a Gangster who wakes up from a coma and starts their own crew, because for one, the boss never was a high ranking gangster in SR1. So from SR1 to SR4, you have been working yourself to the top. So what if the boss lost the Presidency and went back to being a gangleader? It wouldn't fit. It would feel like a downer. "I was once the President. The boss of the world in a sense. Now.. meh, I'm back to be a gangster again.." Why? For what reason? It would ONLY work if something happens that the President can't do anything agianst, and the Boss would go "Fuck the presidency then. I'm going to take care of this my way." and walks out the office. Leaving the presidency behind on their own terms. But then, what would be so vital, so important to take care of and leave the presidency behind? Ultor hostile takeover? Big deal. Morningstar getting back together? So what. There is nothing. I think, what should happen, if not a full reboot, then continue the game after the opening mission in SR4. Perhaps they use the timemachine to go back to that point, and you spend SR5 to prepare against Zinyak's arrival. After of course, making sure Johnny got out of that plane intact. So they offer the presidency to the boss, but since no one takes the boss seriously about the aliens, they don't get elected, so they have to do other things. Use Ultor. That is when the hostile takeover could work. And it should happen later in the game. YOu first spend hours to rebuild Ultor, get enough support/money/equipment to actually do something against Zinyak, and THEN McBeth takes over. YOu loose everything. And as its just you, Johnny, Shaundi, Pierce, Viola, Oleg, Kinzie, who else am I forgetting, you don't stand a chance against Ultor. And since you have been going on about Aliens, you pretty lost most of the Saints as they joined Ultor. Who knew streetgangs couldn't be trusted for their loyalty, right? So, with so little people, what do you do? You look up those drifting gangs. Morningstar, Deckers, Luchadores, perhaps some nostalgic Ronin, Brotherhood, Sons of Samedi, Vice Kings, Rollerz and Los Carnales, and start a new team. A new group of 3rd Street Saints in Stillwater. A much improved stillwater over the years that have past since SR2.

You take over and protect the divided hoods, you use a new managing system to spread your gang members around to add some strategic aspects Risk style. Something you can manage through your in game smartphone (Or perhaps your own smartphone with an iOs/Android App. Could be fun.). Its pretty simple, but could add a little something. You have your base hood, SR2's hideout which has to be rebuild, and now you can just renovate that whole underground section to make an awesome base. That hood first has like 20 members. You take over a new hood next to it, and you send saints there, lets say 10. So now you have 10 in the new hood, and 10 in the base. Another hood with only 5 could attack your new hood, so you can join in, just like in SR2 and save your crew that way, or you can just let your crew take care of it. So at the end of the battle there are only 5 left. You can upgrade your crew with better guns, armor, skills, the same upgrades you can buy in SR3 and 4 but never use. This time they are more vital. It's a simple mechanism, but could adjust to loads of fun. And if you don't like that sort of thing, leave it on automatic where everything is automatically balanced but goes slower. This way, if you actually improve your gang enough, you can just send them ahead to a hostile hood, start the fight yourself, and then take over the enemy's stronghold.

The City would be devided it many different "drifting" gangs. Mostly with no one to follow. You take over that stronghold, most of the gang surrenders and you give them a new purpose and gain gang members that way. Some hoods have so many gang members in it, that going in solo is really a suicide, so you need to send other troops ahead, or your homies, or go in co-op. Actually make a challenge like it was in SR2. SR3 and 4 was just to easy. Even on hardcore. At least in SR4 you had wardens you sometimes really couldn't use.

Anyway, you slowly take over Stillwater, following the story about preparing for Zinyak, creating your underground base of operations, getting items, infiltrating areas like the White House or NASA or for the fun of it, Area 51, I don't know. Some other country/state missions to be a bit diversive. So once you are getting nice and settled, McBeth start to get scared since you get more and more powerfull. But (and perhaps this could be a player choise) you aren't really focussing at getting back at McBeth. At least, not yet. You are just focussing on establishing a defence against Zinyak. And you are doind much better then Ultor is doing at a certain point that getting revenge is just a waste of resources, but McBeth doesn't know, gets paranoid, and starts to attack you. SO now you have to deal with Ultor all over. Time is slowly running out, and you know that if you deal with Ultor now, the fight against Zinyak and his forces will be harder, but if you don't deal with Ultor now, they will keep attacking. You try to reason with McBeth, but that asshole is so stubborn and won't listen. So you have to take care of managing your base of operations AND deal with Ultor. Then Johnny figures that they might as well deal with Ultor now and blow them out of the sky, but you think reason for once and decide to do it more subtle, and use Ultors resources together with your own. So you fight Ultor in some long, difficult missions and finish the last bit of the story till Zinyak arrives.

And then the real battle begins. And I am taking, ground attacks, air attacks, tanks, jets, spaceships, and finally fighting him and his forces in a big space battle. You find a way aboard his ship, and (again nostalgia) deal with Zinyak and his forces, get back in the robot (technically it's power armor) and fight with Zinyak. He is of course surprised and figures that you used the time machine somehow. Zinyak moves back to his timemachine to use it and stop this from happening, but you go after him, and instead of the same boss battle, you now have a more diverse battle, you somehow destroy his time machine (where Kinzie actually expects time to reset itself where the world was destroyed) and Zinyak gets sucked in some sort of rift. You almost get sucked in as well, but with an escape sequence where you run out, dodging stuff that flies towards you that does get sucked in (No QTE's, but real running around) you either escape or not. Both will be an ending. Either you survive, you and your crew free the humans Zinyak had already captured, you free other alien races you know are peacefull from the time you spend on the ship in SR4 and watch them all leave with Zinyak's ships out of our solar system, knowing the timemachine is destroyed and things are back to normal. You are back at the top of Ultor, earth is saved, Kinzie is surprised that time continues to go on where you make the smart remark that perhaps this is how its supposed to be and as you enter the earth's atmosphere, credits roll. Or you die, sucked into the rift yourself, where you watch Johnny and other sains free the humans, send the aliens back, saying something as corny as how you were a real hero in the end and see them also go back to earth with the credits rolling, but at the end of the credits, you see some easter egg ending of the boss in some other universe on a weird planet, saying "Oh, fuck this shit." as some soft of spoof to ME3 ending. xD Perhaps you would see one with the survive ending as well, but then with Zinyak who is hinted to still be alive as perhaps an enemy in a future SR game/spin off/Red Faction game.

And yes, bring back Zombie Uprising as a arcade game. Its a simple mode, and it will be fun for those of us who still like shooting zombies. And perhaps even give the option to change your homies back to their old ones. Many people like the new Johnny, Shaundi, Pie--.. Well, no one gives a fuck about Pierce. But perhaps you can have the option to make them look like they did in SR2 again? In some dialogue, where you say you liked the way they looked more a few years ago, so they will change their looks back. Shaundi would still have her big boobs and facial make over, but perhaps wear some more chillaxed clothes and loose hair or something. I dunno.

Plus all customisation stuff, that would be a SR game I would love to play. And if they add the stealth for some sneaky stuff, you still have a game everyone will like. Even more with the RPG elements (Upgrading weapons, training different skill trees for your character), strategic elements with city take over, shooter with the many shooting, flying, racing, activities, fun, seriousness, open city, big alive city with different pedestrians like in SR2 (College near the college, drifters near the slums, business near city center, yoga people on fields, music, danceclubs, trailer people, cops, the phone where you can dial any number you see in the game for some fun jokes, call 911 to lure cops/ambulance/fire truck to your location, call a cab that can actually take you to places, a working train system you can enter for a quick escape from gangs/cops or to just ride around the city when you have nothing better to do, that sort of thing.)

Aaaanyway... >.>

Last edited:
Sound fun, but already used. I mean, the opening is SR3, the drifting gangs is SR2, same a ultor. Besides, Ultor is already owned by the boss. A holstile takeover could work perhaps, if the boss wasn't the Potus. They never should have made the boss the president. There is no where to go but down. It's one thing playing a Gangster who wakes up from a coma and starts their own crew, because for one, the boss never was a high ranking gangster in SR1. So from SR1 to SR4, you have been working yourself to the top. So what if the boss lost the Presidency and went back to being a gangleader? It wouldn't fit. It would feel like a downer. "I was once the President. The boss of the world in a sense. Now.. meh, I'm back to be a gangster again.." Why? For what reason? It would ONLY work if something happens that the President can't do anything agianst, and the Boss would go "Fuck the presidency then. I'm going to take care of this my way." and walks out the office. Leaving the presidency behind on their own terms. But then, what would be so vital, so important to take care of and leave the presidency behind? Ultor hostile takeover? Big deal. Morningstar getting back together? So what. There is nothing. I think, what should happen, if not a full reboot, then continue the game after the opening mission in SR4. Perhaps they use the timemachine to go back to that point, and you spend SR5 to prepare against Zinyak's arrival. After of course, making sure Johnny got out of that plane intact. So they offer the presidency to the boss, but since no one takes the boss seriously about the aliens, they don't get elected, so they have to do other things. Use Ultor. That is when the hostile takeover could work. And it should happen later in the game. YOu first spend hours to rebuild Ultor, get enough support/money/equipment to actually do something against Zinyak, and THEN McBeth takes over. YOu loose everything. And as its just you, Johnny, Shaundi, Pierce, Viola, Oleg, Kinzie, who else am I forgetting, you don't stand a chance against Ultor. And since you have been going on about Aliens, you pretty lost most of the Saints as they joined Ultor. Who knew streetgangs couldn't be trusted for their loyalty, right? So, with so little people, what do you do? You look up those drifting gangs. Morningstar, Deckers, Luchadores, perhaps some nostalgic Ronin, Brotherhood, Sons of Samedi, Vice Kings, Rollerz and Los Carnales, and start a new team. A new group of 3rd Street Saints in Stillwater. A much improved stillwater over the years that have past since SR2.

You take over and protect the divided hoods, you use a new managing system to spread your gang members around to add some strategic aspects Risk style. Something you can manage through your in game smartphone (Or perhaps your own smartphone with an iOs/Android App. Could be fun.). Its pretty simple, but could add a little something. You have your base hood, SR2's hideout which has to be rebuild, and now you can just renovate that whole underground section to make an awesome base. That hood first has like 20 members. You take over a new hood next to it, and you send saints there, lets say 10. So now you have 10 in the new hood, and 10 in the base. Another hood with only 5 could attack your new hood, so you can join in, just like in SR2 and save your crew that way, or you can just let your crew take care of it. So at the end of the battle there are only 5 left. You can upgrade your crew with better guns, armor, skills, the same upgrades you can buy in SR3 and 4 but never use. This time they are more vital. It's a simple mechanism, but could adjust to loads of fun. And if you don't like that sort of thing, leave it on automatic where everything is automatically balanced but goes slower. This way, if you actually improve your gang enough, you can just send them ahead to a hostile hood, start the fight yourself, and then take over the enemy's stronghold.

The City would be devided it many different "drifting" gangs. Mostly with no one to follow. You take over that stronghold, most of the gang surrenders and you give them a new purpose and gain gang members that way. Some hoods have so many gang members in it, that going in solo is really a suicide, so you need to send other troops ahead, or your homies, or go in co-op. Actually make a challenge like it was in SR2. SR3 and 4 was just to easy. Even on hardcore. At least in SR4 you had wardens you sometimes really couldn't use.

Anyway, you slowly take over Stillwater, following the story about preparing for Zinyak, creating your underground base of operations, getting items, infiltrating areas like the White House or NASA or for the fun of it, Area 51, I don't know. Some other country/state missions to be a bit diversive. So once you are getting nice and settled, McBeth start to get scared since you get more and more powerfull. But (and perhaps this could be a player choise) you aren't really focussing at getting back at McBeth. At least, not yet. You are just focussing on establishing a defence against Zinyak. And you are doind much better then Ultor is doing at a certain point that getting revenge is just a waste of resources, but McBeth doesn't know, gets paranoid, and starts to attack you. SO now you have to deal with Ultor all over. Time is slowly running out, and you know that if you deal with Ultor now, the fight against Zinyak and his forces will be harder, but if you don't deal with Ultor now, they will keep attacking. You try to reason with McBeth, but that asshole is so stubborn and won't listen. So you have to take care of managing your base of operations AND deal with Ultor. Then Johnny figures that they might as well deal with Ultor now and blow them out of the sky, but you think reason for once and decide to do it more subtle, and use Ultors resources together with your own. So you fight Ultor in some long, difficult missions and finish the last bit of the story till Zinyak arrives.

And then the real battle begins. And I am taking, ground attacks, air attacks, tanks, jets, spaceships, and finally fighting him and his forces in a big space battle. You find a way aboard his ship, and (again nostalgia) deal with Zinyak and his forces, get back in the robot (technically it's power armor) and fight with Zinyak. He is of course surprised and figures that you used the time machine somehow. Zinyak moves back to his timemachine to use it and stop this from happening, but you go after him, and instead of the same boss battle, you now have a more diverse battle, you somehow destroy his time machine (where Kinzie actually expects time to reset itself where the world was destroyed) and Zinyak gets sucked in some sort of rift. You almost get sucked in as well, but with an escape sequence where you run out, dodging stuff that flies towards you that does get sucked in (No QTE's, but real running around) you either escape or not. Both will be an ending. Either you survive, you and your crew free the humans Zinyak had already captured, you free other alien races you know are peacefull from the time you spend on the ship in SR4 and watch them all leave with Zinyak's ships out of our solar system, knowing the timemachine is destroyed and things are back to normal. You are back at the top of Ultor, earth is saved, Kinzie is surprised that time continues to go on where you make the smart remark that perhaps this is how its supposed to be and as you enter the earth's atmosphere, credits roll. Or you die, sucked into the rift yourself, where you watch Johnny and other sains free the humans, send the aliens back, saying something as corny as how you were a real hero in the end and see them also go back to earth with the credits rolling, but at the end of the credits, you see some easter egg ending of the boss in some other universe on a weird planet, saying "Oh, fuck this shit." as some soft of spoof to ME3 ending. xD Perhaps you would see one with the survive ending as well, but then with Zinyak who is hinted to still be alive as perhaps an enemy in a future SR game/spin off/Red Faction game.

And yes, bring back Zombie Uprising as a arcade game. Its a simple mode, and it will be fun for those of us who still like shooting zombies. And perhaps even give the option to change your homies back to their old ones. Many people like the new Johnny, Shaundi, Pie--.. Well, no one gives a fuck about Pierce. But perhaps you can have the option to make them look like they did in SR2 again? In some dialogue, where you say you liked the way they looked more a few years ago, so they will change their looks back. Shaundi would still have her big boobs and facial make over, but perhaps wear some more chillaxed clothes and loose hair or something. I dunno.

Plus all customisation stuff, that would be a SR game I would love to play. And if they add the stealth for some sneaky stuff, you still have a game everyone will like. Even more with the RPG elements (Upgrading weapons, training different skill trees for your character), strategic elements with city take over, shooter with the many shooting, flying, racing, activities, fun, seriousness, open city, big alive city with different pedestrians like in SR2 (College near the college, drifters near the slums, business near city center, yoga people on fields, music, danceclubs, trailer people, cops, the phone where you can dial any number you see in the game for some fun jokes, call 911 to lure cops/ambulance/fire truck to your location, call a cab that can actually take you to places, a working train system you can enter for a quick escape from gangs/cops or to just ride around the city when you have nothing better to do, that sort of thing.)

Aaaanyway... >.>

If SR5 was a reboot, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

But if it wasn't. Good because its like a big story from SR1 to SR5

But the ending is dumb, stupid and lame AND pathetic. They got told that Zinyak had a time machine but they don't use it... they party... I thought lieutenant ( Johnny Gat ) was sensible and not dumb that he heard that Zin had a time machine. Wow, Nice one...boss? and Gat?

A team like STAG and Ultor should be the Mentor, sounds ultor-ish.

They used it. Through out the history. xD But the game pretty much ends before they can use it. That "How the Saints saved Christmas" could have happened before they beat Zinyak.

Well you kinda see them use it in the credits, but I guess that's just for comical purposes rather than being part of the canon.

Truth is, they can still go with any of the endings. Either they know about the time machine, or they don't. If they do, you save earth. If you don't, you find a new planet to settle or you stay in space, exploring.

Truth is, they can still go with any of the endings. Either they know about the time machine, or they don't. If they do, you save earth. If you don't, you find a new planet to settle or you stay in space, exploring.

well they need to change planet zin and all those statues and that.

Back