something about SR5 which can happen

So Kinizie probably might do something to create earth again. <-- Hope it happens so oleg, viola, zimos and probably dex and troy dont be dead!

Or because of the mission 'Grand Finale' You Zynjai will tell u how to recreate earth again

2 Possible things

You might need to make another playthrough in Saints Row IV. Kinzie wouldn't even need to recreate Earth again, since she wouldn't need to. What it is, is a matter of whether that they want to save Earth or not. I won't spoil you with anything, incase you haven't actually finished Saints Row IV and only heard about how it ends. It'll literally explain to you about how the sequel (possibly won't be one, considering the Volition making their statement clear about this game making the end of series) could literally go down.

Also, I literally think Kinzie wouldn't be able to recreate Earth since, that would take a lot of knowledge and that would be playing God and other aliens would demand the same thing of her, which would take a while since Earth wasn't the only victim of Zinyak. There just isn't a reset button for real life. Well... maybe for Saints Row.

Another note: you might've skipped finishing all the loyalty missions, because that would mean you literally didn't get the canon ending to the game and a small bit of information would've never been explained to The Boss and the Saints.

Though these ideas would be nice and everything, it just wouldn't go down that way.

Sure it could.
Canon ending, with what Zinjai showed you, and existing Zin tech, could fix things.
Think "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" where the Saints go back, set up devices and sabotage the Zin systems to make it look like Earth was blown up. Use of tech to conceal Earth and false sensor data in the Zin computers will "confirm" it. Zinyak, your prior self, and the Saints traversing that time period will think the Earth was destroyed. After the idea is put into motion, the Saints (from Earth) tasked with overseeing the Earth-concealment will notice, and reveal the plan's success.

Well I mean the idea of Kinzie rebuilding the planet. That would be an unlikely scenario to visualize.

That does seem like a logical plan to assume would be nice, but what of the Zin that were already on the planet? Surely they couldn't have been off of it since the Zin fleet wasn't even moving when The Boss, Kinzie and Keith were heading back to Earth. I would assume contact with the grounded Zin was still established, unless of course their transmissions were somehow cut from the assumpted blast. That would've been cool though if it did turn out that way in the end.

Well I mean the idea of Kinzie rebuilding the planet. That would be an unlikely scenario to visualize.

That does seem like a logical plan to assume would be nice, but what of the Zin that were already on the planet? Surely they couldn't have been off of it since the Zin fleet wasn't even moving when The Boss, Kinzie and Keith were heading back to Earth. I would assume contact with the grounded Zin was still established, unless of course their transmissions were somehow cut from the assumpted blast. That would've been cool though if it did turn out that way in the end.

hmm true though,,,

You might need to make another playthrough in Saints Row IV. Kinzie wouldn't even need to recreate Earth again, since she wouldn't need to. What it is, is a matter of whether that they want to save Earth or not. I won't spoil you with anything, incase you haven't actually finished Saints Row IV and only heard about how it ends. It'll literally explain to you about how the sequel (possibly won't be one, considering the Volition making their statement clear about this game making the end of series) could literally go down.

Also, I literally think Kinzie wouldn't be able to recreate Earth since, that would take a lot of knowledge and that would be playing God and other aliens would demand the same thing of her, which would take a while since Earth wasn't the only victim of Zinyak. There just isn't a reset button for real life. Well... maybe for Saints Row.

Another note: you might've skipped finishing all the loyalty missions, because that would mean you literally didn't get the canon ending to the game and a small bit of information would've never been explained to The Boss and the Saints.

Though these ideas would be nice and everything, it just wouldn't go down that way.

Erm dont you remember the time travel Zinjai told the president about? they can use that and see earth again

Don't forget the bad ending of Saints Row TT. Next game may take in account the bad ending.

He actually is talking about the time travel but didn't want to spoil anything incase you didn't see that ending.
That's correct.

Good Ending = Time Travel ability
Alternate Ending = Takeover of the galaxy by the Saints (Or at least that's what was claimed.)

Back