Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod changes the SWAT Overshirt from Let's Pretend to look like a sleeveless turtleneck.

Screenshots:

Tucked:
1642025051756.png

Untucked:
1642025057269.png

Installing:

To install it, move all of the .g_peg_pc and .peg_pc files from the main folder into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", then go back to my mod folder.

There is an "Eyebrows" folder, a "Masks" folder and a "Standalone" folder, the "Screenshots" folder obviously only has screenshots.

If you use my "Independent Eyebrow Colors" mod, go into the "Eyebrows" folder and then into either the "Mustaches" or "Beards" folder depending on which version of my eyebrow mod you're using and move the customization_items.xtbl into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".

If you're using my "Ski Mask Replacers" mod, go into the "Masks" folder, if you only use my mask mod, move the customization_items.xtbl from the "Just Masks" folder into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".

If you're using my "Ski Mask Replacers" mod AND my "Independent Eyebrow Color" mod, go into "Masks" > "Masks and Eyebrows" and open either the "Eyebrows - Beards" or "Eyebrows - Mustaches" folder depending on which version of my eyebrow mod you're using and move its respective customization_items.xtbl into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".

If you're using NONE of my other mods, go into the "Standalone" folder and move its customization_items.xtbl file into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".

After you moved all the .g_peg_pc and .peg_pc files as well as the customization_items.xtbl file that you need into the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new GotR patch and install it as usual.

Uninstalling:

To uninstall the mod, remove all .g_peg_pc and .peg_pc files as well as the customization_items.xtbl file from "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

Keep in mind that this sleeveless turtleneck will also show up on SWAT officers and Masako units.

I hope you enjoy your new turtleneck!

Credits:

Masamaru for his texture tools

IdolNinja and the GotR team whose customization_items.xtbl this mod is based on for compatibility

Rick for gibbed tools to extract the files.

Attachments

• Sleeveless Turtleneck.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 646
Last edited:
Back