Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

Am I hearing about ... Yes, that's what I thought it was ! Version 5 of Skinballs Outfit coming !
Yeah, you've waited long enough for that . I'm finally doing it but it's gonna take some more time than I thought .
First, I need to redo every screenshot . They were made with my old shitty broken pc, so there's some purple artifacts on them .
Second, I'm lazy as hell . So I'll be working slowly on it but at least, I'll work carefully .
Third, some people said they can't find some outfits, so I'll verify the store files and see if everything is correct, if not, it's gonna be fixed .
So I hope you can wait 'til it's done, I may post a screenshot about the new update .

Am I hearing about ... Yes, that's what I thought it was ! Version 5 of Skinballs Outfit coming !
Yeah, you've waited long enough for that . I'm finally doing it but it's gonna take some more time than I thought .
First, I need to redo every screenshot . They were made with my old shitty broken pc, so there's some purple artifacts on them .
Second, I'm lazy as hell . So I'll be working slowly on it but at least, I'll work carefully .
Third, some people said they can't find some outfits, so I'll verify the store files and see if everything is correct, if not, it's gonna be fixed .
So I hope you can wait 'til it's done, I may post a screenshot about the new update .
I thought you didn't want to do anything until the SDK was released :p What do you want to improve in this version 5 of Skinballs? :)

Back