Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

I already said something about that for viola's outfit . The problem is that his hair is stuck with his body . If there was a way to remove the hair, I would do it .

I already said something about that for viola's outfit . The problem is that his hair is stuck with his body . If there was a way to remove the hair, I would do it .
does his hair clips through the player's head? just wondering. i also do not care if josh's hair fits perfectly on the player's head.

Last edited:
Something like that
from what i saw, every male and female (humans) are at the same height and from what rasta said about viola's outfit, her hair is apart of her body. same for super kinzie, so he can do the same for josh birk by replacing a similar outfit to the super kinzie outfit.

from what i saw, every male and female (humans) are at the same height and from what rasta said about viola's outfit, her hair is apart of her body. same for super kinzie, so he can do the same for josh birk by replacing a similar outfit to the super kinzie outfit.
so just replace a outfit with another hat that covers the hair like that pirate outfit at let's pretend for example.

Back