Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

I have installed this mod and it doesn't work as it should.
I think I read somewhere in the thread that it only works in Engish, so I have changed my game language into English and the items are listed in the shop, but when choosing them, my character is invisible and I can NOT buy clothes, go back to another category nor leave the shopping menu. I have to Alt+F4.

The only mod I have installed besides this one is this one (V3) (a nude mod). And I can see my character uncensored.

Any help, please?

EDIT: Oh, it seems like this mod is NOT compatible with mods that quit the pixelation.

Anyone know how to quit the pixelation and have this mod working?

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if there is anyway you could fix the time that would be great, and also I was wondering if you could make like a Morningstar scares and hairstyles always wanted that since I was a kid. please reply when you have time and thank you

Greating all and thank for this mod for the Saint row Third :), i have a question in the " customization_items.xtbl " file of your mod where is the lines of Iron Saint armor. I would have liked to be able to improve the Iron Saint armor from the file but I don't know where it is referenced in the file. Likewise what I would have to do to add the movement sounds specific to the Iron Saint armor. Thank you :)

Back