Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

This is for SR3 btw xd

SR4 you only need to subscribe in the workshop site.
lol ik im saying i went to the workshop for sr4 downloaded it and its a no go when im in game even other mods ive subcribed to in sr4 arent showing up for some weird reason lol it was fine the last time i played and it seems to have broken itself

i would tell you if i like the mod or not but when i open sr3 it stays on the loading screen i watched a 12 minute youtube video and when it was done i was still on the loading screen can you help or tell me how to delete the files

i would tell you if i like the mod or not but when i open sr3 it stays on the loading screen i watched a 12 minute youtube video and when it was done i was still on the loading screen can you help or tell me how to delete the files
Are you trying SR3 or SR3 Remastered (released a couple of days ago)? I don't know if the mod is compatible with the Remaster.

five years later and we still don't have a saints row 4 port of this mod with these particular clothing items, I mean yeah there is a saints row 4 version but it doesn't include these clothing options and the amount of options are lacking in that version anyway enough has been said by me I'm mostly here for the FBI Gat, ZPD, Saint 1, And Saint 2 being available in saints row 4 can someone make that happen?

ASM Tool Helps me use SR4 HairStyles at the same time. The scenery is really good

Attachments

• looking good.jpg
    looking good.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 346
A Matt Miller outfit ?
Should have expected this but was right about to go to bed when I replied. Anyways, rastaman hasn't been online since earlier this year back in March. Plus, he said this in a reply:
I'd like to, but the game is acting weird if I try to add any more outfits . I need to see if I did something wrong .
He also said this regarding Matt's outfit:
This would require many clothing parts to replace .

If you really want to wear Matt's outfit in SRTT so badly, I'd try porting the outfit you get from doing his side quests in SR4. Idk how to do it (I would like to try to learn how to and port the gat suit from the GAT V DLC eventually for personal purposes ofc ;)) but I'd try asking VIPER since she is the only person I seen (and remember off the top of my head) who ported clothing (and hair) from SR4.

Should have expected this but was right about to go to bed when I replied. Anyways, rastaman hasn't been online since earlier this year back in March. Plus, he said this in a reply:

He also said this regarding Matt's outfit:

If you really want to wear Matt's outfit in SRTT so badly, I'd try porting the outfit you get from doing his side quests in SR4. Idk how to do it (I would like to try to learn how to and port the gat suit from the GAT V DLC eventually for personal purposes ofc ;)) but I'd try asking VIPER since she is the only person I seen (and remember off the top of my head) who ported clothing (and hair) from SR4.
Oh thanks, can you told me What « VIPER » told you ? Like I told before i have a mod on SR4 that make me the outfit ( With the light system) and the head of matt. i can give it to import on SRTT

Oh thanks, can you told me What « VIPER » told you ? Like I told before i have a mod on SR4 that make me the outfit ( With the light system) and the head of matt. i can give it to import on SRTT
VIPER didn't tell me anything about that (yet if I do end up asking her for help or anything of the sort). It's possible to port the outfit over from SR4 but I don't think adding Matt's head as a face mask of sorts is possible. As a matter of fact, you could instead make your character look like him. I just looked up a video out of curiosity and this formula looks almost looks exactly like the punk kid himself. ;) Only thing you would have to do by then is port the outfit to SRTT.

Again, I would try reaching VIPER VENOM for help on this idea of yours. I also wish best of luck to you on this project if you do try attempting this. :D

Back