Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

I have officially copied the mod to many different folders, the cache, the pc, and the root, and probably another.
Lol mods aren pasted in those folders. Dont mess up with them or you will break the game. Root folder is the place for mods.

Im not really sure what is causing your issue tho

Soooo...I'm EXTREMELY late to this, but could someone explain to me how this is done? There's another mod that adds the SWAT and SWAT Saint morphs as outfits to SRTT that I would like to put in SR4, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Hi again !
I wanted to thank you for taking time to make a custom request for me a couple years ago. Sorry if I didn't say thanks before, I just forgot my password and forgot the game as a whole.
The custom armor you did for me back then was really amazing, which is why and I wanted to thank you and ask you something else : do you think it would be possible for you to port Bloodborne's Harrowed Armor set (minus the hood, maybe ?) to Saints Row : The Third ? I think someone on the Nexus Forums had a file containing every mesh and texture from Bloodborne, but he made that for Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice. Maybe this could be helpful : https://www.nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/197 ? I really don't know anything about modding, so apologies in advance if I'm asking too much. Thanks again ! :)

has the issue with the extra fingers when the outfits are equipped from this mod been fixed yet or is that still a thing? (with shaundi's outfit to be more specific)

has the issue with the extra fingers when the outfits are equipped from this mod been fixed yet or is that still a thing? (with shaundi's outfit to be more specific)

I fixed that issue modifying the mesh, but is for SR4 only.

Doubt rastaman will update this mod tho

yeah i play on sr4 ive never tried on sr3 but do bodysliders cause clipping issues?

Rastaman made this mod before we were able to modify or replace game meshes.

Npcs limbs are slightly shorter than the player one, thats why it has those clipping issues on the fingers, and for the same reason the body sliders wont work with this.

Rastaman made this mod before we were able to modify or replace game meshes.

Npcs limbs are slightly shorter than the player one, thats why it has those clipping issues on the fingers, and for the same reason the body sliders wont work with this.
i see. well lol i went and redownloaded the mod off of the workshop and now it doesnt even show up in planet zin which is probably do to it conflicting with mods i have saved to the root files of the game if i had to guess

Back