Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

can you make all saint female gangs ??
you can use the gang customization menu in your cribs after you completed "House Party" or something like that, it's the mission where you takeover the morningstar penthouse and interrogate the morningstar guy in the helicopter for which wire shaundi cuts to disarm a bomb at the end of it.

you can use the gang customization menu in your cribs after you completed "House Party" or something like that, it's the mission where you takeover the morningstar penthouse and interrogate the morningstar guy in the helicopter for which wire shaundi cuts to disarm a bomb at the end of it.
owh sry,
i mean can you make all female saint outfit like shaundi ?

I don't really understand what you mean . You want me to make a playable version of all female saints outfit ? Or do you want me to make all female saints wear shaundi outfit ?

I'd like to, but the game is acting weird if I try to add any more outfits . I need to see if I did something wrong .
Oh, and just to say, I tried before my old steam account was banned . I don't have any access to SRTT on my new account for the moment so don't expect anything from me for it .

Hey rastaman. I downloaded your workshop version for IV and it's amazing mod but I play as female character and something doesn't look good:
20161027133759_1.jpg
20161027133906_1.jpg

... fingers.

Back