--> DESCRIPTION <--
This one is for those who hate Expanded Arsenal Mod. It's pure SilverLink content, without any other features. I also enabled all those crappy money/respect bonuses for pussies so you'll get combo of unlock screens after launching the game. ;)

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--

• Copy everything from 'Files' folder to your Saints Row IV install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row IV install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\SaintsRowIV\
  • Done!... Are you sure you wouldn't like to try out Expanded Arsenal Mod though?
--> COMPATIBILITY <--
This mod is fully compatible with IdolNinja's Additional Cheats. If you would like to use them both, just override 'cheats.xtbl' file with the one from IdolNinja's Additional Cheats folder.

--> SILVERLINK BONUSES <--
  • 100,000 Cache.
  • 10,000 XP.
  • 10% bonus to ALL Cache earned.
  • 10% bonus to all XP earned.
--> SILVERLINK CHEATS <--
  • Rated M++ - notrated
  • Golden Gun - goldengun
  • Slow Motion - slowmo
--> SILVERLINK HAIRSTYLES <--
  • Hi Fauxhawk
  • Queen Bee
--> SILVERLINK SKINS <--
SMGS:
  • MAGNA 10mm: Elegant and understated ... until you pull the trigger.
  • SWAT SMG: Nothing says you care like a hail of silver bullets.
SHOTGUNS:
  • DEACON 12-GAUGE: Pump-action class.
RIFLES:
  • GUARDSMAN AR: It's deep. It's silver. It's deeply silver.
  • SHOKOLOV AR: This skin wouldn't look so good if we'd been purchased by a company named 'Deep Puce'.
SPECIAL:
  • MCMANUS 2020: Once you snipe silver you'll never go back.
--> NOTES <--
I decided to remove save flagging from DLC and SilverLink cheats in regular files. If you don't like that, don't ask me for help, find someone else to do that. I allow to use this mod without any permission.

--> CREDITS <--
--> SCREENSHOTS <--
SILVERLINK SKINS:

SILVERLINK HAIRSTYLES:

Attachments

• Fan of Saints' SilverLink Pack.7z
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,485
Last edited:
question. any way you could (for those of us who wish to see all the unused, yet in-game content) create a version of the silverlink upgrades with all the unused "disabled" upgrades enabled? i'm only asking because i want to see all there is to see in this game (that, and i want to be as powerful as possible.)
i would, and upload it here. buut the xtbl editor doesn't like the upgrade xtbl.

honestly, a cut content mod wouldn't hurt at all. like.... i wonder how much unused shit is in this game that were unaware of? also. maybe the wings cant be modded in, but i'd like to see some form of flight mod added in, able to toggle it on and off with the press of a button. (which includes silverlink, as ds seems to have forgotten it until we asked if we could mod it in, meaning it was actually meant to be dlc but was left unused, obviously due to the silverlink never becoming available. but its just my theory)

what i'm saying is, i love this game and i wanna see all its hiding from us ;)

Last edited:
question. any way you could (for those of us who wish to see all the unused, yet in-game content) create a version of the silverlink upgrades with all the unused "disabled" upgrades enabled? i'm only asking because i want to see all there is to see in this game (that, and i want to be as powerful as possible.)
i would, and upload it here. buut the xtbl editor doesn't like the upgrade xtbl.

honestly, a cut content mod wouldn't hurt at all. like.... i wonder how much unused shit is in this game that were unaware of? also. maybe the wings cant be modded in, but i'd like to see some form of flight mod added in, able to toggle it on and off with the press of a button. (which includes silverlink, as ds seems to have forgotten it until we asked if we could mod it in, meaning it was actually meant to be dlc but was left unused, obviously due to the silverlink never becoming available. but its just my theory)

what i'm saying is, i love this game and i wanna see all its hiding from us ;)
I already restored as much cut/unused content as possible in my Expanded Arsenal Mod (fourth damage upgrades, Vampire skill, satchel charges, Micronizer, Glitchmaster 3000, Steelport gangs available in gang customization, etc.). Everything in there is just recycling vanilla assets, honestly, we didn't really add anything "brand new". You should also try out my remastered version of Clothes Fixes + Extended Wardrobe if you'd like some unused clothes or better yet, you could download my mod pack which includes pretty much all game-enhancing mods ever released, along with those two I mentioned.
(advertising like a pro :v)

Last edited:
Back