Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Could I make a request for your next update? I'd like to see the Baseball Bat and Penetrator instantly ragdoll NPCs similar to how the bat and sledgehammer worked in SR2. It's really annoying how they just flinch until they die when hit in this game.

I'm not sure if it's intentional but I think this breaks my upgrade that stops explosions from throwing me.

I don't know why that would happen, this mod doesn't touch unlockables.xtbl which controls that upgrade. Which other mods are you using?

Could I make a request for your next update? I'd like to see the Baseball Bat and Penetrator instantly ragdoll NPCs similar to how the bat and sledgehammer worked in SR2. It's really annoying how they just flinch until they die when hit in this game.

Yeah, I can add that. Would everyone else be cool with this?

great to hear! This wouldn't instantly kill the NPCs, though, right? I asked about this particular fix a while back and I was told that it would involve using the same instant_ragdoll flag used for the Stungun and Riot Shields, which should be non-lethal.

I don't know why that would happen, this mod doesn't touch unlockables.xtbl which controls that upgrade. Which other mods are you using?

I installed this one and the NPC behaviour and spawns mod at the same time, then I started noticing that I'd get thrown down sometimes when things exploded near me. Until then the upgrade seemed to have put a stop to that in both my vanilla saves. It doesn't really bother me, but I didn't see it mentioned so I thought it might be some kind of bug. Other than those all I have is some DLC, but I had that already.

Hey, just a suggestion, under the audio option for weapons in the weapons xtbl, try changing the Tek to use the police-pistol audio, I did that for the weapons data that I use, its actually way more fitting, and the silencer doesn't sound like a damn helicopter.

love this!! any chance of getting one of the shotguns duel wielded? maybe the Gravedigger. pwease
or tell me which lines of which file to edit to make them dual? thanks

edit: also i think it's this mod or your Behavior mod, but sometimes melee damage from civilians is too much. i can stand for like 10 seconds in front of, well anything, but an old lady w/ a bat (and many times just fists) will put me near death. i thought maybe the peds had access to the Apoco-fist but if so, then the power of the bat is still much.

edit edit: sorry to add more but thought i'd report that the fall distance and damage now seems really excessive. after my followers, fell about 10-12ft and died i tried it w/ different NPCs and areas. 10-12 ft was enough to kill anybody (cept me), even Oleg and he's almost that tall lol. and i have all level 3 upgrades for all homies. heck i've personally fell 20+ ft w/ nothing but bruises, and know many that have fell like that (construction trade) and most folks won't die from that small of a fall. breaks, sprains yeah, so some damage is expected. again, hate to bother the creator, so if someone could tell me the values to edit and where to find 'em, that'd be great. thanks

Back