You say it's school. I say, 'this may be tomorrow's GTA Online update.' :p
Yea, and moving all the mods to new update.rpf plus waiting for Alexander Blade to update Script Hook V once again. -_-
I don't really play Online, I prefer having fun with mods in the singleplayer. I wish Rockstar would release some big expansion pack for it... It's nice to see lowriders though. :)

I'm poor as fuck in GTAO I can't even afford to pay attention.

How's the v2.2 release coming along? Noticed in my Ultimate mod compilation that your mod was v2.0.2. Don't want to install v2.1.3 just to have to reinstall again with the new version XD.

EDIT: Also do I have to worry about the tweak_table.xtbl file in v2.2? For the NPC mod v44 it has one that is compatible with this mod but from an earlier version. Same with the preload_anim.vpp_pc that is also in the NPC mod.

Last edited:
So here it is, V2.2! It's a major update so everyone should install it. :D
I'm so sorry for the delay, I just didn't have much free time this week.

--> CHANGELOG <--
WEAPONS:
  • New melee weapon - the shield! Well, it isn't so new but it's now permanent and doesn't fall down each time you start running. You can't use any firearms with it, unfortunately, but it still protects you from the bullets and additionally sends your foes hundreds of feet into the air, just like the Pimp Slap from Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance for SR:TT. It also has one costume - the ZinTek Force Shield.
  • Glitch Gun has new projectile. *no spoilers, check it yourself*
  • Moved the camera to the melee slot. It only stuns people so it doesn't really match to the special slot.
WEAPON COSTUMES:
  • New costumes for the knife. Dress your knife as the handheld game console or the payphone receiver! Furthermore, all costumes have now constant effects, check them yourself! :)
  • New costumes for the baseball bat and the Dildo Bat. You can now turn the baseball bat into the protest sign! But that's just the beginning, the Dildo Bat has now three brand new costumes - *censored*, the distant ped and the rocket! We're not going to spoil you too much, all you have to know is that they also have constant effects.
  • The North Pole is now a costume for the Dildo Bat. It also has new sounds and constant effects. And yes, the reason is quite obvious. :p
  • Swapped the Giant Bone and the Caveman Club from the Stone Age Pack. The Giant Bone is a costume for the Tentacle Bat and the Caveman Club is a costume for the baseball bat. I've done this because I found it quite ridiculous how the Giant Bone gibs people while the Caveman Club, which is much bigger, only ragdolls them.
  • Oppressor Minelayer costume for the minethrower has different sound effects. I gave it the Black Hole Launcher sound effects because they sound much cooler than the regular minethrower ones.
  • Warden Hadouken costume for the Suit Blaster has new icon. *no spoilers, check it yourself*
TRANSLATIONS:
  • Included (yet incomplete) Russian translation by P610. The full translation should be ready in about a month, stay tuned! :)
  • Included Japanese translation by {JP}OchreHomo Mixer. I'm so glad people are willing to help with translating this mod, thank you so much guys! :D
OTHER:
  • Updated the uninstaller. Japanese and Russian string files (plus dlc2_weapon_costumes.xtbl) have been added to the list.
ATTENTION! If you used any versions below 2.1.3, you'll have to uninstall it first using Expanded Arsenal Uninstaller included in this archive! DLC weapons will be locked each time you load the game if you won't do this.

Last edited:
Sorry for double-posting but I'd like to separate the changelog from replies to other posts.
EDIT: Also do I have to worry about the tweak_table.xtbl file in v2.2? For the NPC mod v44 it has one that is compatible with this mod but from an earlier version. Same with the preload_anim.vpp_pc that is also in the NPC mod.
I haven't touched tweak_table.xtbl since April, it's almost the same as in Shitface's NPC Behaviour (the only difference is that it has the glitch effect disabled). I'm not going to change preload_anim.vpp_pc until the modding patch is released because we already reached the animation limit.

By the way, before anyone asks: Yes, I locked jumping with the camera and the shield purposely. Riot animation group breaks gliding for some reason and I have no idea how (or is it even possible to) to fix it. It's quite awkward how Volition simply pasted the shield from SR:TT and didn't change anything besides the model so it is has plenty of issues with super powers and animation glitches, kek.

Last edited:
V2.3 is coming today or tomorrow! Huge thanks to Admixon for giving me permission to use his Flying Boats mod. :D
Here are some screenshots taken while I was testing them with RC Possessor.
2015-10-28_00002.jpg 2015-10-28_00003.jpg 2015-10-28_00004.jpg

Back