I'm having an issue right now, I keep crashing when I load up my save. Is it okay to install mid-game? I did a fresh install of SR IV and then got this, so it isn't a mod conflict.

Edit: I have the game and all DLC on Steam, if that matters.

Edit 2: Here's my folder currently. Is there something wrong with it? I seriously can't figure this out. Very confusing. If I remove it, I can play just fine. If I install it, I crash as soon as I begin to load my save.
It should work with vanilla saves and is compatible with all released DLCs... Are you from Australia? Censored Australian version of the game isn't compatible with most of mods.

It should work with vanilla saves and is compatible with all released DLCs... Are you from Australia? Censored Australian version of the game isn't compatible with most of mods.
Nope, United States. I had some mods installed before, but I uninstalled them before trying this one. I even just tried another fresh install, then install this mod. It won't even let me start a new game without crashing either.

Nope, United States. I had some mods installed before, but I uninstalled them before trying this one. I even just tried another fresh install, then install this mod. It won't even let me start a new game without crashing either.
Did you use V2.0.2 earlier? Perhaps it's something related to the new update, check if previous version crashes your game as well.
EDIT: This issue has been fixed in V2.1.1. Download it from the OP.

Last edited:
Did you use V2.0.2 earlier? Perhaps it's something related to the new update, check if previous version crashes your game as well.
Huh, that one works fine. I even checked a gun store, and some new ones are in stock. I wonder why it only crashes with the newest version. I'm not that far into the game, about 10%. On the "Breaking the Law" quest, if that might matter.

Huh, that one works fine. I even checked a gun store, and some new ones are in stock. I wonder why it only crashes with the newest version. I'm not that far into the game, about 10%. On the "Breaking the Law" quest, if that might matter.
...I think I might know the reason. Install the latest version (V2.1) and replace 'weapon_upgrades.xtbl' with this one. Write if ithe game still crashes.
EDIT: This issue has been fixed in V2.1.1. Download it from the OP.

Last edited:
That works as well, awesome. Thanks for the help. :)
Eh, I was afraid of this while I was working on V2.1... It looks like I reached the weapon upgrades limit. The file I've sent you has one random upgrade removed, I have to get rid of one added in this mod... :(

So, here comes V2.1.1.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Removed effective range upgrades from the Micronizer. I set its default effective range to the value of the fifth upgrade so you'll be able to enjoy it as if it was fully upgraded but I also increased its price to 100 000 cache to keep some balance. I had to remove those upgrades because I exceeded the limit and the Warden Hadouken upgrade is much more important in my opinion.
Thanks to ThaddeusChambers for finding this issue. I have the modding patch beta installed and it removes all weapon-related limits so I don't get any crashes. :p

Last edited:
First, great amazing mod, love it. But I had a strange graphic issue after installed the last update. Seems like this mod is incompatible with "Billboard mod to bring back the SRTT look" installed before (look at the screenshot). After copied the modified billboard files again to the game folder, all looks right again, but don't know if I have break any part of this mod with this.

2015-10-10_00001.jpg

Back