nah, think you're wrong. just go to Youtube and search "saints asha love", or "saints rescue asha" ect. EVERY video of the mission distinctly shows your toon crouching (male or female). and it only makes sense considering the mission. it's a parody of stealth games like MGS. you're using a silenced rifle for 1 hit head shots, Asha crouches too. doesn't make sense to dual. the game locks you into a crouch til about 3/4 through that mission, then you can stand again. but i'm guessing since the guns the mission equips you with starts you out dual wielding, then the game locks you into that dual wield pose.
it wasn't a big deal. i just removed the dual wieldable flag from any rifle named "Storm" in the weapons.xtbl. then the mission played as intended, after which i added the flags back.

edit: thinking about it, the mission might correct itself on it's own, because not too far in, you are forced to go into air vents so you'd have to crouch, or i would think there'd be some rather bad glitches lol. so this might correct itself, and all my typing could be for naught lol. i corrected things before i got to the vents so not sure. either way, i still think that 1 single rifle better fits the stealth parody of the mission
The mission script forces your character into an animation which makes you automatically crouch ;)

You start crouching in those missions, though. It's only at the very end of them that your character stands upright
lol, yeah i know that guys. that's my point. the mission is SUPPOSED to start you crouched, but with the dual wieldable flag attached to that gun you will NOT start crouched (i think it's one of the "Storm" rifles in the xtbl) . you will be forced to do much of the mission standing up in a "run in guns blazin" pose, which is really strange for that stealth mission. but like i said. easily fixable by removing the dual flag until afterward, or maybe the pose will correct itself when you go into the vents. not sure

Hello everyone! I'm working on a new weapon: Glitch Gun! Actually it's almost done, I just need to do some tweaks. :)
342FC554F8987EBEEAFD65654E01244BAB2C10AD

Last edited:
V1.4.1 is here! Changelog:
  • Restored icons for knife costumes (I cut them earier because of items_inventory.xtbl limit).
  • Translated new strings for Touchstone 40-Cal to German.
  • Changed refire delay for Explosion Blast to 1000.
Also, I added entries for Glitch Gun but its disabled because I don't know what VFX should I use (superpower VFX doesn't work with normal weapons). If you want to test it, just open 'store_weapons.xtbl', find 'GlitchGun' entry and change 'false' to 'true'.

hey, what might i change to get DFA back to vanilla height and get the cutscene back? it's my 1st play thru the game and i'd like to experience the intended full flavor lol

hey, what might i change to get DFA back to vanilla height and get the cutscene back? it's my 1st play thru the game and i'd like to experience the intended full flavor lol
For cutscene:
  • "Energy_blast_camera_travel_dist" to 300.0
  • "Energy_blast_camera_travel_time" to 350
For height:
  • "Player_death_from_above_nuke_distance" to 1490
Anyway, I don't recommend restoring that cutscene. Well, first time it doesn't seem to be annoying but after 10th time you'll want to puke.

awesome! thank you.

also, i've been trying to use Death From Above without climbing buildings. been using that glitch ...
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/fly-mod.3773/page-6
and it works pretty well (cept i can't take the unlimited air dash upgrade or gaining altitude won't work) and i can control it okay w/ the 360 controller, but i think it would be even better controlled and more precise simply by jumping high. you can control how high you jump and when you glide pretty well w/ a controller.
so what might i change to make myself jump higher? i have Jump height 4 and found it in the unlockables, but don't see a height value for it. in the tweak table maybe? what would i look for? thanks again!

Back