hi is there a way to just add the electric blast because none of the other stuff in this mod interests me, sure they could be useful but I prefer to use powers over weapons in this game and the game already has more than enough weapons for me to want to add any more too it, if it's not possible then thanks for replying :)

hi is there a way to just add the electric blast because none of the other stuff in this mod interests me, sure they could be useful but I prefer to use powers over weapons in this game and the game already has more than enough weapons for me to want to add any more too it, if it's not possible then thanks for replying :)
You can never have enough weapons

nothing wrong with having more weapons if you use them more than the powers, I on the otherhand use powers more than weapons so adding more weapons to get a new power that I can use is a bit pointless to me which is why I asked if the power could be added separately, thanks for replying btw

Can somebody help me out with this? I'm tryig to merge this and unlimited powers mod. Unlimited powers seems to modify Tweak_table values of Time_delay and Time_recharge of powers to 0, but whenever I try to do the same here, game crashes on startup. Can anybody provide me with tweak_table file of this mod with unlimited powers that works and does not crash the game?

Can somebody help me out with this? I'm tryig to merge this and unlimited powers mod. Unlimited powers seems to modify Tweak_table values of Time_delay and Time_recharge of powers to 0, but whenever I try to do the same here, game crashes on startup. Can anybody provide me with tweak_table file of this mod with unlimited powers that works and does not crash the game?
Did you use Windows Notepad? If you did, install Notepad++ and try again.

I plan to add that to this mod once the SDK is released. Until then, changing melee animations is just too difficult. For now, here's a small update which beefs up the enemy suppression grenades- giving them a shorter fuse and longer superpower disabling time. They also explode on contact with the player, so you can't sweep them away with the super dash any more.

The Iron Saint weapon is a little less effective against vehicles now, and some leftover SR3 unlocks (STAG, sex doll, toilet outfits, and Syndicate gang styles) were added using code from yukichigai's mod.

Last edited:
Back