I just asked shitface the other day if it was possible to modify those grenades in his NPC Behavior mod. Great to see it can be done!
It's really simple. I just changed "Suppression_Grenade" explosion to "Grenade". Suppression Grenades work exactly like normal ones (except the explosion, of course).

Last edited:
If anyone wants, here's a little addition that I made. It replaces Suppression Grenades with normal ones. I still didn't find out how to make them work for the player but aliens won't disable your powers anymore. ;)

Don't include this as a feature of the mod, regular grenades are nowhere near as useful for NPCs. By getting rid of suppression grenades the game becomes much easier.

Don't include this as a feature of the mod, regular grenades are nowhere near as useful for NPCs. By getting rid of suppression grenades the game becomes much easier.
That's why I included it as an addition. :)

Last edited:
Quick question, will this mod work if I don't copy over the tweak_table.xtbl (this mod's version or the one from the enhanced NPC behavior mod)? I have one that I've merged from another pair of mods, and while I could probably merge this into it with little difficulty given time, I just want to get the game running with this and a couple other mods right now.

Quick question, will this mod work if I don't copy over the tweak_table.xtbl (this mod's version or the one from the enhanced NPC behavior mod)? I have one that I've merged from another pair of mods, and while I could probably merge this into it with little difficulty given time, I just want to get the game running with this and a couple other mods right now.
"Tweak_table.xtbl" from the NPC Behaviour mod is the same as the one from this mod. Only difference is that my has the flickering effect disabled and Shitface's one has it enabled.

Well yeah, but it'd be very different from the one I have- mine modifies superpowers and mech-related things. So I just need to know if the mod needs either of them (meaning, the tweak tables from either the arsenal or NPC mod), or I can just leave my current tweak table alone.

Well yeah, but it'd be very different from the one I have- mine modifies superpowers and mech-related things. So I just need to know if the mod needs either of them (meaning, the tweak tables from either the arsenal or NPC mod), or I can just leave my current tweak table alone.
You can leave yours, it shouldn't cause any problems.

Here's an update. 1.7 adds the following:

-Present launcher (shoots presents which explode violently after a few seconds).
-"New" VFX for the ice beam and iron saint weapon.
-Reduced range for the micronizer, can be upgraded.

SaintsRowIV 2014-02-27 00-36-26-20.png SaintsRowIV 2014-02-27 00-36-51-09.png
wow

Attachments

• Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod V1.7WIP.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Back