Another update is here! Here's V1.2 changelog:
  • Updated all files to work properly with the latest patch.
  • Included a new weapon - Sonic Boom! :D
  • Now Lazarus Rifle is available after completing 'He Lives'.
  • Now Expanded Arsenal Uninstaller and the mod are in the same archive.
Also, there are some weird texture issues with the Sonic Boom (which most probably won't be fixable until SDK), so if it's annoying for you - don't use it.

Hey, here's an update! Enjoy!

In 1.3:
-The Sonic Boom was super buggy and redundant, so I replaced it with the RC Commander. It functions just like in SR3!
-Added the tweak_table.xtbl from my NPC mod which includes increased rift effect radius, better super NPC AI, better motorcycle grip, and infinite RC distance.
-Added new strings for the lazarus rifle skins.
-Gave the fighter jet better missile explosions.
-The fear gun now causes NPCs to vomit after screaming uncontrollably for a while. Just when things couldn't get bad enough for the residents of Virtual Steelport!

Attachments

• Shitface & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod V1.3.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 351
Last edited:
-Added the tweak_table.xtbl from my NPC mod which includes increased rift effect radius, better super NPC AI, better motorcycle grip, and infinite RC distance.
Is this exactly the same as the SR4 NPC BaSM's tweak_table.xtbl? If not, what are the differences?

Is this exactly the same as the SR4 NPC BaSM's tweak_table.xtbl? If not, what are the differences?

It isn't entirely. I had to include it with both mods because the RC gun maximum distance value is in tweak_table. Having two different versions would get confusing for people. I've recently re-uploaded my NPC mod with the changed max distance as well.

omg lol everytime i download the new version to this mod 3 hours later or less a new version is up to download dam lol.

Should I stop working on it?

It isn't entirely. I had to include it with both mods because the RC gun maximum distance value is in tweak_table. Having two different versions would get confusing for people. I've recently re-uploaded my NPC mod with the changed max distance as well.

Should I stop working on it?
no i am not saying you should stop working on it it is just it first i seen so many versions came out in one day lol i was not trying to be rude i was just saying and man that profile pic of yours shit face it intimidates me lol scares me matter a fact just like idol ninjas .

Back