Sandbox+ for SRTT

That's not it. It's the addition of the new TOD slice. I've already confirmed that earlier in the thread and am working on fixing it. In the meantime, just delete default_global.xtbl and default_district.xtbl that came with the mod and all the spawns will be correct again.

Also, daven, the problem was that you forgot the negative denotation when posting your coords. They are actually
x: -274.654
y: -756.561
z: 907.506

Oops my bad but still same result, rooftop :(

Actually, it works great as long as the Loren Building is either the original Morningstar state or the Saints intact one. The lighting is missing though, but I have an idea on why and how to fix it.

Bonus LOren Building garage :)

x -219, 22895812988
y -769, 98211669922
z 19, 597141265869

Places the player inside on top of ramp.

Bonus LOren Building garage :)

x -219, 22895812988
y -769, 98211669922
z 19, 597141265869

Places the player inside on top of ramp.

We already have that one. ;)

Z+[

Also, I managed to fix all the lighting and put the player inside the office space. I'll have a new build out shortly with all these fixes.

.46 alpha released! Check OP for download

.46 alpha changelog

!!IMPORTANT!! Make sure to delete the 2 previous files included with alpha .43 - .45!
default_global.xtbl
default_district.xtbl

These 2 files control the alt times of day and cause serious ped and vehicle spawning issues during sunset and all the alt times of day! They are still included with this release in an optional folder, but be prepared for buggy spawning if you do decide to use them!

Added the following new commands:
X + SEMICOLON = Teleport to Live with Killbane interview building - Thanks for the coords shitface!
F + PGUP = Toggle infinite mass for player vehicle
F + DELETE = Toggle prevent vehicle from flipping
F + END = Toggle unjackable status for player vehicle
F + PGDOWN = Blow up random parked car

* Alternate times of day (VR, Mars, and the 4 alt sunrise, noon, sunset, and night) are now optional since any new timeslice totally screws up ped/vehicle spawning during sunset. Use at your own risk!

* Fixed Loren building top floor teleport and zones. Thanks to daven for the coords and setting me on the right path to fixing the lighting!

* Fixed Mayor's office teleport

* Fixed the Loren Building zone swaps so that it lights up red correctly when in the original Morningstar state.

Sweet job! Only the Loren jet & Stillwater Bank left to fix and thats all teleports done.
Teleport to Killbane Live interview is a great addition (you can even smash out the window:) I'm going to lure some Stag there and have a party :D

It seems that F + END doesn't work. I can still be draged out of my car when I am in "unjackable status"
Also , if I hold down F + PGDOWN, nothing will happen except that I cannot type in other commands any more before I quit the game.

It seems that F + END doesn't work. I can still be draged out of my car when I am in "unjackable status"
Also , if I hold down F + PGDOWN, nothing will happen except that I cannot type in other commands any more before I quit the game.

vehicle_detonate_random_parked_car() which is triggered by F+PGDOWN was part of the dlc that only exists with the Steam version of the game. Do you own the Steam version?

Back