Sandbox+ for SRTT

I tried to replay the first mission. With the old sandbox the mission worked fine, but with this version i found this problem:
When the mission start, the Boss falls. Since the environment is disappeared, you can't play the first mission.

I was able to confirm the problem and fix it. See attached revised sr3_city.lua.

The zone loading order is what caused it in relation to the Stilwater teleport. The zones should now be loading in the correct order and it will work. You will need to teleport once to Stilwater (C+INSERT) to get them sorted out right before running the replay. You shouldn't need to do it again after the first time.

EDIT:
Confirmation if this actually fixes the issue is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• sr3_city.lua
    259.3 KB · Views: 505
I was able to confirm the problem and fix it. See attached revised sr3_city.lua.

The zone loading order is what caused it in relation to the Stilwater teleport. The zones should now be loading in the correct order and it will work. You will need to teleport once to Stilwater (C+INSERT) to get them sorted out right before running the replay. You shouldn't need to do it again after the first time.

EDIT:
Confirmation if this actually fixes the issue is appreciated. Thanks.

Still not working. I tried three times.

Still not working. I tried three times.

Are you certain that you used this version of the lua file and that you teleported out to Stilwater first using the key combo?

Are you certain that you used this version of the lua file and that you teleported out to Stilwater first using the key combo?
Yes, I did everything.

I tried to replay the first mission. With the old sandbox the mission worked fine, but with this version i found this problem:
2di0ldf.jpg

2zxw2o6.jpg

When the mission start, the Boss falls. Since the environment is disappeared, you can't play the first mission.
That's the same problem which I have (LINK). Hm... I will try that fix and I will write does it work.

Also, using the new lua from my previous post, try cycling the state of the bank using the zone toggle for it (6+PGDWN). It should read "Stilwater zone and bank loaded".

Also, using the new lua from my previous post, try cycling the state of the bank using the zone toggle for it (6+PGDWN). It should read "Stilwater zone and bank loaded".
I loaded Stilwater zone with bank and it works! Thanks! :D

Hey, i dont know if the other players have this problem but i cant teleport to lorens jet BROKEN or Genki Apocalypse
can you help me? please. ;)

It's listed as broken for a reason. What happens when you try to teleport to Genki Apocalypse though? Do you own the dlc?

Back