Sandbox+ for SRTT

Awesome. I always wanted this. Thank you.
Hell yeah, it actually worked! I'm definetly putting this in an update, thank you. I'll write you a credit for this one. :)
20160821210759_1.jpg

Wow :) You are awesome. Finally I can get the party lights in the HQ. Been dreaming about this since 2014 Lol. Thank you for workin on it. Can't wait to try it out. Yaaay!
Here you go, grab the update before I deal with updating documentation and releasing it publicly in my thread. Just put that 'sr3_city.lua' file in your SR:TT install folder (make sure you have other files from my Sandbox+ first, otherwise it might not work properly), then press 5 + DELETE hotkey 'till you reach "Trojan Whores party" state. Enjoy! :D

EDIT: Removed the attachment. Download the latest version of Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition.

Last edited:
Here you go, grab the update before I deal with updating documentation and releasing it publicly in my thread. Just put that 'sr3_city.lua' file in your SR:TT install folder (make sure you have other files from my Sandbox+ first, otherwise it might not work properly), then press 5 + DELETE hotkey 'till you reach "Trojan Whores party" state. Enjoy! :D

EDIT: I've just fixed a major mistake in the script, please redownload the file if you grabbed it earlier.
Yaaaay. I'm playing it right now. Gonna try it right freaking now. Many many thanks to you. :):):)

Yaaaay. I'm playing it right now. Gonna try it right freaking now. Many many thanks to you. :):):)
You're welcome! :)
hi fan

friend will give you a hint why you do not use the mod Viper in your Intes package package imported from SR4 in Saints Row The Third
...which mod do you mean, exactly? I included his Realistic Eye Textures after all, I don't think any other of his mods would match the idea of my pack.

EDIT: I've just fixed a major mistake in the script, please redownload the file if you grabbed it earlier.
Ok checked it out. The lights from the cellings are not there. I only saw lights on the walls. Is it possible to get those awesome celling lights? :) There were two points in the celling where the light was coming from in that mission. It was so cool..

Last edited:
Ok checked it out. The lights from the cellings are not there. I only saw lights on the walls. Is it possible to get those awesome celling lights? :) There were two points in the celling where the light was coming from in that mission. It was so cool..
Oh well, I checked the mission script and these aren't a zone swap, they're just special visual effects. I might try to load them but I assume they won't work outside the mission.
EDIT: Just tried to load them via hotkey and... Yeah, they just don't work outside the mission. Sorry.

Last edited:
Oh well, I checked the mission script and these aren't a zone swap, they're just special visual effects. I might try to load them but I assume they won't work outside the mission.
EDIT: Just tried to load them via hotkey and... Yeah, they just don't work outside the mission. Sorry.
it will be cool to add amwsome music from M13 stag party "All parts of the music" so i can free roam
i was adding stag party but the music doesn't play in free-roaming. I like this music at the end where you save josh birk and give it to shaundi:)

Oh well. Anyway you did an awesome job. And thank you for taking the time to try out. :) Its great. I'm very happy.

Back