Sandbox+ for SRTT

Hey! Does anyone know if playing cutscene with that mod still uses player's equipped clothes? Missions such as 'When Good Heists Go Bad Intro' , 'My Name is Cyrus Temple Outro Pt 2' , 'Gangstas in Space' , 'deckers.die' and 'My Name is Cyrus Temple Outro Pt 2' where the game changes your clothes. I want to use my equipped clothes, where I equip in free roam, at those types of missions.
In 'when good heist go bad intro' 'deckers.die' you do, but in 'my name is Cyrus Temple' you appear as Cyrus Temple and in 'gangsta in space' 'you still wear a space suit.

Tell me is this mod compatible with your mission replay mod for sr3?
If it's in the comments sorry I'm NOT LOOKING THROUGH 179 PAGES OF COMMENTS TO FINE OUT.

Tell me is this mod compatible with your mission replay mod for sr3?
If it's in the comments sorry I'm NOT LOOKING THROUGH 179 PAGES OF COMMENTS TO FINE OUT.
My God, it's so damn hard and time-consuming to read this fucking Readme file included in the archive, especially install instructions.
Sandbox+ Readme - Sandbox+ Install Instructions said:
* NOTE: The Sandbox+ sr3_city.lua also contains all of the mission replay functions. So, if you do use both mods then you want to overwrite the mission replay's lua file with this one included with Sandbox+.

Back