Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

I'm sorry, but I found those codes on the 'read me' file and they are even on the first post on this thread. Maybe is just a mistake.
I didn't meant to spam

Oops. Yeah. That was a mistake and wasn't supposed to be in the readme. It's not working yet.

the commands that start with G aren't working for me. (ex: G+ up arrow) Also why did you change the commands? like Z instead of ctrl?

Did you reset controls in the options menu? The G ones didn't work for the longest time until I fixed the controls table.

CTRL + commands still exist. The commands did get switched around though to group them better and more logically. Just like the SRTT version of Sandbox+ this will be an ongoing process where commands are going to be changed around a lot during the course of development. Keep in mind that this is work in progress right now, so expect changes.

Did you reset controls in the options menu? The G ones didn't work for the longest time until I fixed the controls table.

CTRL + commands still exist. The commands did get switched around though to group them better and more logically. Just like the SRTT version of Sandbox+ this will be an ongoing process where commands are going to be changed around a lot during the course of development. Keep in mind that this is work in progress right now, so expect changes.
Thank you, they're working fine now :)

The G-Ones weren't working for me, even when I did what you said.
I had to switch it with Q.

Back