Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Hey the:
F + INSERT - Activate 2D Sidescroller animations
F + HOME - Activate streaking animations
and
F + PAGE UP - Activate murderbot animations
Do not work. Any idea what's going on (maybe I did something wrong). tell me how to make them work. Thanks

Click (Fn)+F + INSERT-Activate 2D Sidescroller animations
(Fn)+F + HOME-Activate streaking animations
(Fn)+F + PAGE UP - Activate murderbot animations
You have windows 7?

Idol, sorry if I missed this in a prior post on this thread but:

Does we need to update the options with key reset each time we upgrade to a new version of the Sandbox?

If so, consider saying so in the OP instructions for us numb nutz.

Thanks!

Idol, sorry if I missed this in a prior post on this thread but:

Does we need to update the options with key reset each time we upgrade to a new version of the Sandbox?

If so, consider saying so in the OP instructions for us numb nutz.

Thanks!

You should only need to do the key reset once (at least so far.) If extra keys get added or changed to control bindings then you would need to. This is likely to happen in some future release though. In the meantime, it's best to just always reset keys every time just in case.

How 'bout this command?
R + END: Prevent pedestrians, police (must not have a Notoriety level to do so), and traffic from spawning.
The command can be toggled on and off.

idolninja i just made an acount just to say HOW FUCKING AMAZING THIS IS you have made great mods and modpacks including gentleman of steelport and gentleman of stilwater i love and use them both but sandbox+ tops everything all the things i would like to do in the original srIV are in this mod so thank you and your crew (if there is one :) )

Quoting my post from SR3 Sandbox+:
lol just went to the sandbox+ mod to find it and it worked yeah :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.. I do so love it when the pirates link their steam account to the forums :D

Back