Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

i installed with steps as followed and it’s not working for me. Do i need to be in a certain point in the game? i just got to where i can free roam

same here it ain't working

i installed with steps as followed and it’s not working for me. Do i need to be in a certain point in the game? i just got to where i can free roam
Sometime it`s working not with first time,but it`s work from 2 - 3 pushes.Not a rly problem tho...
To author:
Friend,this mod is just masterpeace!!! U r awesome!
Thank you very much.

i don't know why but 2D sidescroller animations and Pleasantville walking animations are not working for my playa. all animation commands are working outrageously fine. Is there a way to fix those 2 animation stacks?

Hello. I have a question. I installed the sandbox mod. First of all, I'm not the host. When I enter someone's room to play, the command doesn't work [pressing any key combination command doesn't work]. But when I was the host, the command worked. Is there any way to make the command effective for another online host player?:(
me too. I think it's patch :/

There are two options
- two of you need to have the same files of the mod so you could use it even if you're not a host
- it works only for a host

Sandbox+ works perfectly fine to me

I want to give you a feedback on this mod, I did some research on this mod and I discovered that there is a big default in the sr3_city.Lua file ... It is only this file that caused problem in my case it's only when I install this Files that my game crashes. However it is impossible to eddit this File on sr4 without crashing your game. only people with an old version of this game can benefit from this amazing mod 😔https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/trouble-with-sr3_city-lua.3999/

I want to give you a feedback on this mod, I did some research on this mod and I discovered that there is a big default in the sr3_city.Lua file ... It is only this file that caused problem in my case it's only when I install this Files that my game crashes. However it is impossible to eddit this File on sr4 without crashing your game. only people with an old version of this game can benefit from this amazing mod 😔https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/trouble-with-sr3_city-lua.3999/
What version of the game do you have? Steam, GoG, ...? Sandbox+ works fine with the new version of the game as well.

Back