Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Hey, I did a really lengthy process where I reinstalled and uninstalled every mod I had and it turns out it wasn't this that was the problem but the NPC Behavior and Spawn mod. As soon as I uninstalled that it was working. But I really enjoyed that mod so I was wondering if you knew why that was making my game be weird.
It has memory issues, perhaps it's caused by that. I'd be quite unique error though.

Hey, I did a really lengthy process where I reinstalled and uninstalled every mod I had and it turns out it wasn't this that was the problem but the NPC Behavior and Spawn mod. As soon as I uninstalled that it was working. But I really enjoyed that mod so I was wondering if you knew why that was making my game be weird.

You'll need to talk to the original author of that mod for help.

Any idea how I can fix that error? I really enjoy your mod by the way!
Actually you can only add about two entries to character.xtbl without causing them so it wouldn't make sense. We have to wait for the final version of modding patch.

I did some checking and not all the clothing is in that store. e.g Fancy Fishnets. I think the only reason it worked in Gooh is because there aren't any shops so the clothing isn't separated into the different store categories.

It might be possible to switch stores while in the clothing menu by adding an extra option on the menu.
GOOH has a blank customization_stores.xtbl - there's nothing in <Table>. That's why it shows everything.

Thanks for that. Now I know how to buy drugs and walk through the wall :D

I should update to include that menu for kicks. Do the other drugs do anything?

Back