Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

this new patch with steam workshop support sounds a lot like what IdolNinja said was required for NPC morph, now that it is released are you gonna update the sandbox+ mod to include it?

I've tried to install multiple mods including this one for Saints Row IV but from what I can tell none of them seem to be activated, I'm wondering if this could have anything to do with the recent steam update or the "steam workshop" equivalent for the game??? Do we have to install the mods in a new way now or?? It's frustrating because I've never tried adding mods for the game before and now we've got this recent steam update and I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end or it has to do with the update. Do I need to have an internet connection for the game to register the installation of mods in the directory or?? (because I didn't have internet on Yesterday or today when I installed the mods/tried to test them.) ...also does it matter if I'm trying to activate the mods on a loaded character or do I need an entirely new save?

If you need to use this weird steam workshop thing to download/install mods now can anyone give me a quick tutorial or link to a tutorial on how to do that?

Sorry for the wall of text, I followed the instructions in the readme for this mod and several other mods and absolutely none of them seem to be activated in my game, don't know whether to blame steam, myself or some other factor.

I've tried to install multiple mods including this one for Saints Row IV but from what I can tell none of them seem to be activated, I'm wondering if this could have anything to do with the recent steam update or the "steam workshop" equivalent for the game??? Do we have to install the mods in a new way now or?? It's frustrating because I've never tried adding mods for the game before and now we've got this recent steam update and I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end or it has to do with the update. Do I need to have an internet connection for the game to register the installation of mods in the directory or?? (because I didn't have internet on Yesterday or today when I installed the mods/tried to test them.) ...also does it matter if I'm trying to activate the mods on a loaded character or do I need an entirely new save?

If you need to use this weird steam workshop thing to download/install mods now can anyone give me a quick tutorial or link to a tutorial on how to do that?

Sorry for the wall of text, I followed the instructions in the readme for this mod and several other mods and absolutely none of them seem to be activated in my game, don't know whether to blame steam, myself or some other factor.

After you subscribe to the mod(s) you want on the workshop Steam should download them as Saints Row IV - Workshop Content and then it should work automatically.

After you subscribe to the mod(s) you want on the workshop Steam should download them as Saints Row IV - Workshop Content and then it should work automatically.

Thanks for your response I seemed to have gotten it working, strangely when I was installing the game I asked steam to install it on a folder I had placed on my desktop...yet Steam installed it both on the desktop but also in Programs at the same time......no idea why it did that. Anyway I was trying to install the mods on the desktop but when I was opening the exe the game was being loaded from programs...what a headache hahaha. I wanted to install it on the desktop to avoid privilege issues as when I've finished a game I like to mod/mess around with them afterwards and having it programs can make that frustrating (fucking windows 10.)

Anyway I have a new issue, I can't seem to use the Death from above Nuke....after I reach a certain height (I assume minimum for the nuke.) for some strange reason the reticle disappears and I can't use the ability at all....I have to fall lower before I can use the ability and obviously at lower altitudes I can't use the nuke, frustrating.

Back