saintsrow.com My Steelport character download tool

What's funny is there was clearly SOME local saving considering I can access my queued characters after the shutdown. Naturally that means the tool worked for me with no problems.

Last edited:
While I'm super late, I did just use the program and I was able to pull at least the last character I had in queue many years back that has mostly been my main.

My question though is... with this profile.bin with the image of my character here... how exactly would one use this to use the character in game?

I believe Minimaul is working on a tool that will allow us to import our characters to our games from these files which hasn't been released yet.

If you're any good with hex edit, you can import them yourself by editing your save file.

Hey all,

This tool allows you to download your characters from saintsrow.com into a format that you will soon be able to import onto Saints Row Mods.

It's easy to use:
  1. Go to saintsrow.com, and add all of your own characters to your queue.
  2. Make sure you're signed into Steam, and that you don't have a game running.
  3. Run 'run-me.cmd'.
  4. Copy the ZIP files that the tool creates somewhere safe. It creates one ZIP file for SR3 characters, and one for SR4.
If you have more characters than will fit in your queue, you can just repeat this process until you've done them all.

Let me know if you have any issues!

Any update on the uploading tools you spoke of? :eek:

Now completely useless. It's just giving me unhandled exception error.

The official servers are no longer available so this tool won't work anymore.

Minimaul created a new tool that lets you export and import characters from SRIV and SRTT:

My Steelport emulator
STILL I HAVE ANOTHER ANNOYING UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ERROR. NOW I'M STUCK HERE! I want to restore Alyx Adison Boss and others too. Do you will find a solution?

Last edited:
STILL I HAVE ANOTHER ANNOYING UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ERROR. NOW I'M STUCK HERE! I want to restore Alyx Adison Boss and others too. Do you will find a solution?
If you didn't use this before the live servers went down, there's no way to get back old characters that were on My Steelport.

If you didn't use this before the live servers went down, there's no way to get back old characters that were on My Steelport.
So R.I.P My Steelport and R.I.P Minimaul's Saints Row Character Scraper [*]

Back