saintsrow.com My Steelport character download tool

Discussion in 'Tool Releases' started by Minimaul, Dec 20, 2017.

1. What's funny is there was clearly SOME local saving considering I can access my queued characters after the shutdown. Naturally that means the tool worked for me with no problems.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

I believe Minimaul is working on a tool that will allow us to import our characters to our games from these files which hasn't been released yet.

If you're any good with hex edit, you can import them yourself by editing your save file.

3. Is there any update on the progress of the upload tools?

4. Any update on the uploading tools you spoke of? :eek:

5. Now completely useless. It's just giving me unhandled exception error.

6. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Modding patch tester

The official servers are no longer available so this tool won't work anymore.

Minimaul created a new tool that lets you export and import characters from SRIV and SRTT:

My Steelport emulator

7. STILL I HAVE ANOTHER ANNOYING UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ERROR. NOW I'M STUCK HERE! I want to restore Alyx Adison Boss and others too. Do you will find a solution?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  8. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

If you didn't use this before the live servers went down, there's no way to get back old characters that were on My Steelport.

[LGT]BartoszGaming likes this.
  9. So R.I.P My Steelport and R.I.P Minimaul's Saints Row Character Scraper [*]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice