Saints Row The Third Editing Kit

Can you reproduce the problem and explain what steps are required to do so?

I'll try to reproduce it.

But, all I did was use "Unpack STR2" on a file, to see what would happen (since you said it doesn't fully work yet), and it deleted all the STR2 files in the folder. I thought maybe it does an auto backup of all the files to another folder or something. But I didn't see anything if it does.

It some how messed up the launch screen where you choose between DX9 and DX10, too; it was just a white box.

You little shit. You just made me delete all of my fucking game data. ALL OF IT!! EITHER TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT OR ILL FUCK YOU UP!!! PLEASE I HAVE ALL THE DLC AND I GOT REALLY FAR AND ITS ALL GONE!!!! TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT PLEASE!!!

Admin edit: User was warned for this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I could use this to take all the hats and helmets from SR2 and make them now available in SR3 as well. I'll need someone to give me the file with all the clothing meshes from SR2 preferably just the head gear.

As for your posts Timmy and robo you should make a copy of the game files before using this tool and have the copied files in a special folder and make sure this utility only communicates with this backup folder. and Robo you have the same problem Timmy is having you just don't know it yet.

Back