Saints Row The Third Clothes

Hi i was wondering if somebody could put in saints row 3 clothes.... for saints row 4... the only type of clothing i really want is the BANDIT for my charater cause it looks really cool

It is possible to do this now, ther are enuf tools to port over things from SRTT to SRIV atm the only thing that is having ishues is vehicels as they changed somthing by a tiny bit but Volition are looking into putting out a fix I think

To do what you want some one would have to do one of 2 things

First option and easyest atm :p

swap out a simular item of clothing for the one you want all you would have to do is swap the files from SRTT into SRIV but name them somthing from SRIV and just replace that obv its bitmore technical than that but thats the basics of it

or you could make a custom asm and new stream containers for the new files you want to add then add the files into new containers and repack and update every thing then add in new clothing item to all the items/clothing tabels

im pretty sure either one of them would work I dont see why it would be no diffrent to porting over a weapon

Mask Mods.... im not much of a modder.... i just got a pc ever since i got on this sight.... im not asking u to go out of ur way to add on 1 thing but if u could could u please do that for me all my charater needs is a bandit really lol

Please stop double posting, as per our forum rules. You have been warned multiple times now to use the Edit button. This is your last friendly reminder before I formally start assigning warning points to your account for each future infraction.

Please stop double posting, as per our forum rules. You have been warned multiple times now to use the Edit button. This is your last friendly reminder before I formally start assigning warning points to your account for each future infraction.
Okay i will stop i dint know that was double posting i will further stop

why ?????????? WHY Does this rule exist i don't know i respect it but i dont know......................?????????????????

why the hell ?????????? WHY Does this rule exist i don't know i respect it but i dont know......................?????????????????
its not to be rude but what is double posting for your (im not double posting so don't say i do because its really annoying cordialement).

MOD EDIT - Posts merged. When you see someone telling someone else not to double-post, and you QUOTE the same warning, It's best not to do the same exact thing yourself.
If you're curious as to why.. READ THE FORUM RULES.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back