SAINTS ROW THE THIRD BETA 2009

Aparently zin4ever has been testing things for me and found an issue with th characters.vpp file. Anyone having these issues this is an updated characters.vpp file straight from my game. This should work properly. We have been working together to make this mod fully compatable with sandbox. Anyone using sandbox it is recommended if you use sandbox to not use the preload anim.vpp from sndbox til this issue is resolved.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rsdchi5edtutf4c/characters.rar

What do you know, it works well so far.
Screenshot36473.jpg

Possible cause of the problem found I think. I did a comparison to your characters.vpp and the vanilla version. Your version threw in extra files(both are called "gang_female_heather") and those 2 files were not found in the vanilla version of the file. The game probably only accepts replaced files in the .vpp files but not added ones. I might be wrong, but I think that might be the problem.

Possible cause of the problem found I think. I did a comparison to your characters.vpp and the vanilla version. Your version threw in extra files(both are called "gang_female_heather") and those 2 files were not found in the vanilla version of the file. The game probably only accepts replaced files in the .vpp files but not added ones. I might be wrong, but I think that might be the problem.
you are correct. put them in dlc2.vpp. I made an error with that. thank you for finding that.

Back