Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

Excellent tool! The garage organize feature is truly the savior of the OCD players just like me. However, I recently found some minor flaws that will change character status automatically and cause save data errors
1. stamina bar will be upgraded to maximum (100%more)
2. grenade slots will be upgraded to maximum (8 grenades)
3. gang operation progress will be changed, finished gang ops might be reset to uncompleted but the territories of these ops remain taken.
All above occurred automatically even I've only used this tool to reorganize my garage.
And some DLC vehicles aren't listed in the garage editing mode such as genki manapult, angry tiger, sexy kitten, sad panda, and the flying broom
These are the bugs I've found so far. If you are still updating this tool, please take these in to consideration, thank you.

Excellent tool! The garage organize feature is truly the savior of the OCD players just like me. However, I recently found some minor flaws that will change character status automatically and cause save data errors
1. stamina bar will be upgraded to maximum (100%more)
2. grenade slots will be upgraded to maximum (8 grenades)
3. gang operation progress will be changed, finished gang ops might be reset to uncompleted but the territories of these ops remain taken.
All above occurred automatically even I've only used this tool to reorganize my garage.
And some DLC vehicles aren't listed in the garage editing mode such as genki manapult, angry tiger, sexy kitten, sad panda, and the flying broom
These are the bugs I've found so far. If you are still updating this tool, please take these in to consideration, thank you.
Thank you for the feedback. What game and platform are you having theses issues with?

Doesnt work with SR4 for some reason
EDIT: The Saints Row 2 editor screws up the infinite sprint as no matter how many times I check the box and click Save, it doesnt actually save so it actually deleted feature I actually worked hard to get (as in doing the activity required).

Last edited:
Doesnt work with SR4 for some reason
EDIT: The Saints Row 2 editor screws up the infinite sprint as no matter how many times I check the box and click Save, it doesnt actually save so it actually deleted feature I actually worked hard to get (as in doing the activity required).
What doesn't work for SR4 and what platform are you on? Saints Row 2 will be getting a new update soon that will add a bunch of new features and fix current issues.

What doesn't work for SR4 and what platform are you on? Saints Row 2 will be getting a new update soon that will add a bunch of new features and fix current issues.
Im on SRIV Steam. Im trying to use the "SR4Save" files

Attachments

• Screenshot (235).png
    Screenshot (235).png
    92.9 KB · Views: 177
I tried it on SR3 remastered but similar results for other games, the upgrades dont work for abilities, particularly the damage and the sprinting.

Back