Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

This editor really screws up my unlocks/upgrades on SR3 and straight up does not work for 4 it just gives me an error,
PC Steam Edition for both of them.
Unable to save!
Reason: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection.
I seem to get this error too with my own save for SR4. I'm gonna try to see if I can talk to him via email.

Is there a way to modify challenges with this? I want to lower the requirements to get them done faster as I've already played through the game quite a few times.

How to add vehicles in the save editor? Is their a list of vehicle files that I can add to my garage? I want to add unobtainable vehicles to my Save. It must be a .SR3V files which contains vehicle data.

hi, i don t get it how replace vehicle, it tell me i must open a file in my pc. what does mean? i need a file database for the vehicle? there s no istruction, and you not mention how to add vehicle. please can you explain?

Updated Saints Row 2 Save Editor coming with new update. Update is still in progress, no ETA on release date.

BETA_4680.gif

Updated Saints Row 2 Save Editor coming with new update. Update is still in progress, no ETA on release date.

View attachment 29371
I see that you're making progress with this tool. I'm impressed with the amount of new options & detail you've added for this upcoming new update. I definitely can't wait until this is out to the public. We appreciate your hard work & effort put into this tool; by far this is the BEST Saints Row editor and there's no other better tool out there like this 1. You're a living legend for making this happen. We thank you again XB36hazard.

Back