Saints Row: The Collection - By: XB36Hazard [Save Editor]

In the next update you will be able to for Saints Row: The Third and Remastered.

Can't wait, thank you!

I also just realised I've used your RDR save editor. I love how the contents of your apps are well organised and structured.

Last edited:
It's hidden, make sure to show Hidden Items. I fixed the file, so it should show now.
Just realized that soon after, lmao. By the way, it seems to crash when trying to load SRIV and GOOH saves sometimes. I think it's because they can be labelled as "SR3 Save", and when they actually do load, there are only SR:TT-related options like enabling SR:TT specific homies, upgrades, and weapons

Can't wait, thank you!

I also just realised I've used your RDR save editor. I love how the contents of your apps are well organised and structured.
Thank you!

Just realized that soon after, lmao. By the way, it seems to crash when trying to load SRIV and GOOH saves sometimes. I think it's because they can be labelled as "SR3 Save", and when they actually do load, there are only SR:TT-related options like enabling SR:TT specific homies, upgrades, and weapons
Can you send me the saves that are giving you problems and show me what options are loading that shouldn't be?

New Update 3.1.0.0:
  • Added
    • Convert Saints Row: The Third save to Saints Row: The Third Remastered save. | PC [BETA]
      • This is a BETA and some saves might not work
    • Replace your character from character files from My Steelport Emulator PC Mod ".sr_character"
    • Garage Editor - Reorder Vehicles for Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row: The Third Remastered, and Saints Row: IV
  • Fixed
    • Issue with Saints Row: IV garage editor not saving correctly

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the update. With the garage editor finally in place, my life is now complete!

May I also suggest another feature.

The game allows you to enter cheats in the phone, but the game does not sort them in any way so whatever you enter last will be at the bottom of the list. So a way to organize the cheat list could be a nice addition. It would be also nice to be able to see custom cheats in the list.

An example of custom cheats: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/rare-vehicle-cheats-includes-additional-cheats-v5.475/

Also, I've noticed a quirk in the garage manager. Planes and cars are all mixed together without any separation in the list so it's a bit hard to organize, but not really a big issue. What makes it harder is that the app window size is small so only a small portion of the car garage list fits in it. So you have scroll a long list back and forth all the time. I guess a bigger list on screen would be desirable.

UPDATE1: maybe option Move to Bottom or Move to Top of the list could work

UPDATE2: I found, what I think is, a bug. After deleting (both mission and free-roam) cars from garage or even after moving a free-roam car by 1 up the list it causes some cribs to be inaccessible. They appear as if I haven't reached a specific point in story to unlock them cause, for example, Safeword crib (top-right on the map) doesn't have a tower. You cant put a waypoint on them too. Same thing happens if I add SWAT team to my save file in the phone.

I'm attaching my save file for you to look into it. Just load up first, find Safeword crib and pay attention how you can place a waypoint on it and you can see the large tower from afar. Then edit the save file by doing anything from the above, reload and check how the tower is gone and you can't put a waypoint on the map for the crib. Happens to sevaral other cribs too.

Attachments

• sr3save_01.sr3s_pc
    106.2 KB · Views: 247
Back