Saints Row Mods

I saw on the announcements thread that no one had made a decent logo yet to replace the xenForo under the thread:

So I gonna attempt to make one but before I start was wondering about a few things.
When I inspect the html files I see the xenForo pic but its really constricted could the width be expanded or do I have to keep the same margins?

Edit: Made my first variation of a Would be Logo with constraints.
It uses an SR3 Similar font with a gradient and a background stroke of bevel and emboss.
The sites name was shrinked to three main letters separated by periods.

Attachments

• SR3 Ver..png
    SR3 Ver..png
    19.6 KB · Views: 412
  • SR2 Ver.png
    SR2 Ver.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 404
I saw on the announcements thread that no one had made a decent logo yet to replace the xenForo under the thread:

So I gonna attempt to make one but before I start was wondering about a few things.
When I inspect the html files I see the xenForo pic but its really constricted could the width be expanded or do I have to keep the same margins?

Edit: Made my first variation of a Would be Logo with constraints.
It uses an SR3 Similar font with a gradient and a background stroke of bevel and emboss.
The sites name was shrinked to three main letters separated by periods.
You can definitely go wider.

Thanks, here is one I made to go with SRIV with the full name of the website.
Since the background is purple I tried to use the grey silver and gold color palette of the saints.
The height of the pic is the same however I double the width to 240 pixels.

I wanted to make mods a different font or style just to make it stand out since this is a modding site but could not think of anything.

If you have suggestions to make it better let me know.

Attachments

• Saints Row Mods Variant.png
    Saints Row Mods Variant.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 420
Thanks, here is one I made to go with SRIV with the full name of the website.
Since the background is purple I tried to use the grey silver and gold color palette of the saints.
The height of the pic is the same however I double the width to 240 pixels.

I wanted to make mods a different font or style just to make it stand out since this is a modding site but could not think of anything.

If you have suggestions to make it better let me know.

I preferred the first two styles

No acronym though. S.R.M. was Saints Row Motors on the official forums; those car collecting nutjobs hobbyists.

Ok I made five new variants of the last one.

Let me know if want me to make a new one with anything changed.

Attachments

• Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 2.png
    Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 2.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 392
  • Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 3.png
    Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 3.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 397
  • Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 4.png
    Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 4.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 413
  • Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 5.png
    Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 5.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 6.png
    Eds Saints Row Mods Variant 6.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 417
I like 4 the best out of these 5.

I actually think the colouring of 4 is best (solid, but hint of the glow on the outsides). However, for the actual font, the one you used before for the SR2 style font looked better, at least in my opinion. I assume it's all vector so it can be scaled up as needed, cause those are small size.

Of course it'd need some prettying past that, as Encogen says it needs more fancy. Something that just screams "This is the sort of crazy shit you can do with the stuff shown off here" :cool:

Back