SPOILERS Saints Row IV: The Executive Privilege Pack

If this IS a cheat DLC, then WTF DEEP SILVER!?

I thought only thq could be so heartless! if DS is doing this crap with dlc as well, then... CRAP! i ordered the GOTG edition! and i get it at 10 central tomorrow because my gamestop isn't doing a midnight.

This is bull if it is actually a cheat dlc!

I hope this is new content, otherwise, there will be backlash from people. I don't want there to be.

I knew it! I knew this wasn't the president masks. WTF is it, it's very vague....I might bite the bullet and see what it is since it's only two bucks

EDIT: Well, since I got some Steam cards from playing Saints, I'll try and sell them and then buy it. That way if it is some BS cheat DLC (Which it seems like, no one seems to know so far) then at least it paid for itself

Last edited:
It is vague... my guess is it removes cheat flagging. Which raises questions in regards to the "open cheats" mod Idol mentioned on his blog. If we have a DLC that is basically the open cheats mod, does that mean no open cheats mod?

o_O I must know what this is

i will probably end up purchasing it anyway even if it is cheats
but i need to know what it is first

Oh, so it's a booster pack instead of a cheat DLC like the Invincible Pack? Like if you buy it you automatically get infinite ammo, unlocked superpower upgrades, and an experience boost? If so I'm glad I didn't buy it, that sounds worse than cheat DLC

Looking like a cheat pack from the tables. The only good thing I can say is that it's entirely optional and easy to pass on. Still kind of shitty, but not a deal breaker (though I certainly wouldn't buy it.)

Back