Saints Row IV Steam preorder

why-not-both.jpg

Even I have my limits. I mean, that will cost me around ~€85. I still don't know which I should get.

Even I have my limits. I mean, that will cost me around ~€85. I still don't know which I should get.
I already have Skyrim and all of the DLC for it so it's an easy decision for me.

Why not get SR4 and then wait for Skyrim to go on sale as it usually will.
I'd almost be willing to bet you'll be able to get the whole thing cheaper Piecemeal during a Steam sale, than getting the Legendary Edition.

I already have Skyrim and all of the DLC for it so it's an easy decision for me.

Why not get SR4 and then wait for Skyrim to go on sale as it usually will.
I'd almost be willing to bet you'll be able to get the whole thing cheaper Piecemeal during a Steam sale, than getting the Legendary Edition.

Honestly totaly forgot about that. Gonna get SR 4. I hope it will be worth my money..

Honestly totaly forgot about that. Gonna get SR 4. I hope it will be worth my money..
If you put it on your wishlist, steam will even send you an email letting you know it's on sale.

Ya, me too.. I've used it to buy several games when they went on sale.
The latest being Farcry 3

If you put it on your wishlist, steam will even send you an email letting you know it's on sale.

Oh, but I know this feature, don't worry. I am not that big a of a noob :p. Probably gonna buy SR IV and Civ V: Gold Edition than.

Back