Saints Row IV Saints Row IV original soundtrack released today!

Not on it. Shame, a lot of music isn't on it. I really wanted the music from Matt's loyalty mission.

I hope so. But I doubt there will be a volume 2. There never was one for the Saints Row: TT soundtrack wich only had about 8 songs. I wish they would put the activity songs in the soundtrack as well.

I'd like to see the store music available somewhere; sometimes I'd go into Let's Pretend just to hear the tracks. (In particular, the remix of the theme from The Hanged Man - the 70s British Cop Show with the best soundtrack ever - is a favorite.)

Oh, yes please! Or like the Gentlemen of the Row mod, that you can use all store music in a playlist.

Which one is it? The Mister X tracks aren't quite it, I think, the one I'm thinking of sort of has a James Bond feel to it.

Shaundi's mission music was this really nice and bouncy electronica track. It starts playing during the mission when...well...the action starts to pick up, if you get my drift.

I'm pretty sure the track you're talking about is Slip Away by Kevin Energy, you can buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/My-Rave/dp/B0057JI3W6/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379842347&sr=301-1. Put it this way, this is definitely played in that mission but can't be sure it's the track *you're* after without spoilers.

Anyway I know this because that was his last album, it's probably my favourite track on there, and I almost fell out of my chair when it came on. It's not credited either, even in those long ass credits :(.

Back