"Saint's Row IV has stopped working/Saint's Row IV Inauguration Station has stopped working"

The title is just a crash, it could be anywhere in the game. You can only tell if you have the same crash if the fault offset is the same.
Found the source! Long story short, my co-op partner reinstalled and I made a new package of the mods we were using. Solved.

Something different seems to happen with me... I'm actually playing the game, on a high-end custom build PC, and it says "Saints Row Inauguration Station has stopped working." I wasn't even using the Station. Whuuuuut. DX11 installed/everything.

Something different seems to happen with me... I'm actually playing the game, on a high-end custom build PC, and it says "Saints Row Inauguration Station has stopped working." I wasn't even using the Station. Whuuuuut. DX11 installed/everything.
This sounds like a standard crash. We got the strings for the Inauguration Station and SR4 mixed up, fixed them and then proceeded to mix them up again. It's just confused about itself.

Crashing is an unfortunate part of gaming. The next patch from us will include automagic crash reporting so we can easily find where these crashes occur and fix them. I don't have much to offer you other than wait it out. :( Once the next patch hits and we have crash reporting, these hard to reproduce crashes should start getting fixed. That said, it is possible we know about your specific crash and have it fixed in an upcoming patch. It is just hard to tell.

Back