Gat Out Of Hell Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell announced!

holy shit me want this I hope it doesn't end up being the same engine and I hope its not another mash this and that from saints row 3 and 4 and hope it doesn't turn into a full sequel cuz I really want saints row 5 time travel I mean I would love if it counts as part of the story but don't turn it into saints row 5.

I hope buying the game might unlock some stuff for SR4, I would prefer to have those weapons there.
yah I would love that to:) if not the sdk can yay I hope the other part gets released soon cuz u guys took so long and no news made me and everyone think the sdk was a lie plus whats the news on this patch that is still not released for npc morph and all.

Haha, this looks epic. Will definitely be getting, I mean, you get to play as Gat. Wonder if you can import your 'boss' from SR4 to fit into the storyline. And is that Dane Vogel on there?

I don't like this...They are forcing players to play as GAT and Kinzie in new DLC and not your own SR4 custom character ?? Thing which makes SR different and unique compared to GTA and other urban open world games is playing as your own character and now they are forcing us to play a generic preset character? :|

And i hate GAT , he is annoying in my opinion..He tries to be all badass all the time and just talks about murdering people nothing else..Kinzie is better but still annoying and i don't want to play as her in my game :|..

I want my own character :(

I will wait for reviews and if reviews are around 8.5 or higher only then i will buy it now :(

P.S - Please give us nextgen SR now :(

It looks pretty cool. Might consider getting this. It'll make me remember the good times I had in Hell with all the Revenants, Mancubus(s) hell knights and other hellish Figures I can't remember off the top of my head from Doom

Remember my post about Insurance Fraud last page?
Troy_Bradshaw_possible_appearance_in_Saints_Row_Gat_Out_of_Hell_and_mention.png

wat

Back