Gat Out Of Hell Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell announced!

M

Minimaul

Gat out of Hell is a standalone SRIV expansion coming to PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4 on the 30th of January 2015!

Watch the trailer on youtube:

I do remember the DLC poll in the forum shortly after SR4 was released and we asked for more content and we just got it. Though I was hoping for SR5, this should be a hoot and I look forward to seeing what kind of outfits I can put Kinzie in :)

I do remember the DLC poll in the forum shortly after SR4 was released and we asked for more content and we just got it. Though I was hoping for SR5, this should be a hoot and I look forward to seeing what kind of outfits I can put Kinzie in :)

You make a good point, but the poll also stated it as: "I want an expansion to the base game that adds additional features"

Not being able to traverse both Steelport and Hell, use the weapons, vehicles, homies, and who knows what else from both areas is kind of a downer. Not to mention it complicates using those assets in mods and divides the userbase.

I do think this looks fun, don't get me wrong, but like hoeward just said, after beating it? If Hell is half the size of Steelport, it will unfortunately become boring quickly I think...

considering getting it :p maybe there MIGHT be a few new features added into 4. and maybe there might be mods to fuse the two into one game....

I was hoping for SR5 too, well...
tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

And looks really cool, I'll be buying it :p

You can switch while playing, whenever you want.
Atleast thats what articles stated.
Oh, right - I haven't read it yet. That's nice. :)
EDIT: By the way, what are the odds we're getting Insurance Fraud again? xD

Last edited:
Back