Saints Row 4 More Paint Colors Mod

Should i do custom color requests?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing mod! Though when I install it all of my vehicles have messed up colors. Is that normal?

Also can the colors be added to the Underglow tab too? I REALLY want that Saints Pink underglow.

mazing mod! Though when I install it all of my vehicles have messed up colors. Is that normal?

Also can the colors be added to the Underglow tab too? I REALLY want that Saints Pink underglow.
thanks and yes thats normal the color custimazation seems to be stuck to some type of grid no but there is a mod called for colors for sr4 that you could use for the underglow colors

Nice mod, but u should put the new colors under the original in the color menu, otherwise all previous colors of your vehicles change: Chrome Void, for example is now black-green... :

255, 128, 0: GLOW

Wasn't quite sure how that request form worked but this was my attempt at it, Noticed there wasn't any kind of Orange Glow

255, 128, 0: GLOW

Wasn't quite sure how that request form worked but this was my attempt at it, Noticed there wasn't any kind of Orange Glow
Well his version contains only a few colors, my about 200 new glow and chrome colors but I won't release it because I don't want to duplicate mods.

Back