SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I wish they wouldn't have spoiled the resolution of the Boss getting spike striped by the cops moment (even if it was predictable). That cutscene was actually pretty nice, it would have been more engaging to see it for the first time in game... Oh well.

Also, how is Eli's clown outfit considered "dress to impress"?

He looks good here
FYcRi72X0AE6_gj.jpg

I bought it on Epic just because I don't want to wait any longer. I got all SR games on Steam so I'll buy the reboot there too... when it comes next year

I wish they wouldn't have spoiled the resolution of the Boss getting spike striped by the cops moment (even if it was predictable). That cutscene was actually pretty nice, it would have been more engaging to see it for the first time in game... Oh well.

Also, how is Eli's clown outfit considered "dress to impress"?
Yeah, I agree. If they cut it just before the police threw the spikes out, or maybe just after the Boss gets floored, it would’ve been more engaging. I mean, yeah, we know the Boss is gonna get out of that situation somehow, but it’d have been nice if we were left wondering how.

I’m already sold on Neenah and Eli. Now I just hope we have more character from Kevin other than ‘wacky shirtless dude who likes to cook’. He does seem like a nice guy, though.

Anyone else having trouble with Boss Factory? Can’t save any new Boss, or upload them. And it says it’s been disconnected from network, but my Xbox is connected to the internet.

Back