SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

I couldn't recreate my female blonde from sr2, sr3 and sr4. Sliders feel like a downgrade from the ones in sr3-sr4. Even worst, no long hairstyles and a lack of loose curly ones. Also, there are only a few tattoos. I wanted a front belly of a rose or a butterfly. I'm quite disappointed tbh. On the positive side, I'm liking the clothes and eyelashes option. But that's about it. I honestly hope they add more hairstyles and face sliders. I wasted like two hours just trying very hard to recreate her.

I couldn't recreate my female blonde from sr2, sr3 and sr4. Sliders feel like a downgrade from the ones in sr3-sr4. Even worst, no long hairstyles and a lack of loose curly ones. Also, there are only a few tattoos. I wanted a front belly of a rose or a butterfly. I'm quite disappointed tbh. On the positive side, I'm liking the clothes and eyelashes option. But that's about it. I honestly hope they add more hairstyles and face sliders. I wasted like two hours just trying very hard to recreate her.
One thing I must say is that the new system definitely is one that takes getting used to. I started out having some trouble making a good looking person and now it comes naturally when messing around with the new system. I do miss the extra sliders from the previous games though.

If it makes you feel better though, we're going to have more hair, tattoo, and clothing options on release. Volition is already looking into implementing more hairstyles soon after release, that includes curly ones. 💜

I try to recreate it in SRTT since the face design are different seeing jarros change the skull part don't ruin her face buddy.. you can make another one.. the result are so bad in SRR too i decide not to recreate my female blonde from SR2... Luckily i can make another one based on my novel story 🥰😋... So yeah don't push yourself man.

May be reading too much into these but from what I’m hearing:

• There’s a part in the game where the Boss sees someone they love getting hurt (or killed) and they can’t do anything about it. And it’s not the whole ‘Kevin getting kidnapped’ that we see in the previous trailers as we know he survives that escapade and clearly the Boss did something about it. But in this part, it might be a Carlos/Aisha moment.

• The Boss doing a cheesy English accent. If this is true for all the voices, I wonder how the Posh English voice is gonna handle it. xD

r there voice options u rly like or dislike? which 1 do u like the most and which 1 the least? do u hv voice options top 8 list? feel free 2 share ur thoughts on each voice option here! here's mine, from least favorite 2 most:

#8 voice 1 - average male voice. quite boring 2 me.

#7 voice 4 - a bit less average woman voice.

#6 voice 3 - the most san andreas sounding voice. i'm sure gangster aesthetics fans of sr community will like this 1 the most.

#5 voice 5 - carlos XD

#4 voice 2 - young sounding woman voice. sounds fine 2 me.

#3 voice 6 - arrogant, unusual sounding woman voice, which is satisfying 2 listen 2 me.

#2 voice 7 - a manly man voice. it'll help with making intimid8ing characters!

#1 voice 8 - mixer from aom, my favorite. it's 1st young sounding male boss voice in sr games which is something i lacked in each sr. i especially appreci8 the voice actor after listening 2 him in 2012's kid icarus.

Voice 6 probably like rebecca this is the most favorite voice i ever heard in SRR the default female boss i might pass but i still can choose her as my second character with Black hair,Silver eyes...

I hope some of this voice can speak spanish like the previous games i don't mind if they speak with russian accent like Rebecca sanabria did in SRTT

#1 voice 8 - mixer from aom, my favorite. it's 1st young sounding male boss voice in sr games which is something i lacked in each sr. i especially appreci8 the voice actor after listening 2 him in 2012's kid icarus.
Watch any of the 3 videos above.

You'll see that Voice 8 is not Mixer, or even male at all. It's voiced by a Southern American Woman.

Perhaps you mean Voice 5, which you have labelled "Carlos"?

I'll just post this once again for reference:
Voice 1 - American Male
Voice 2 - American Female
Voice 3 - African American Male
Voice 4 - African American Female
Voice 5 - Mexican/Spanish Male
Voice 6 - British Female
Voice 7 - Southern American Male
Voice 8 - Southern American Female

Last edited:
Watch any of the 3 videos above.

You'll see that Voice 8 is not Mixer, or even male at all. It's voiced by a Southern American Woman.

Perhaps you mean Voice 5, which you have labelled "Carlos"?

I'll just post this once again for reference:
Voice 1 - American Male
Voice 2 - American Female
Voice 3 - African American Male
Voice 4 - African American Female
Voice 5 - Mexican/Spanish Male
Voice 6 - British Female
Voice 7 - Southern American Male
Voice 8 - Southern American Female
oh dang i was sure it's mixer's voice XD
yea, perhaps it's the carlos voice. that voice actor can make so many different voices. but yea, voice 8 still works the same 2 me.

Last edited:
Back