SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Well it's more so that it should be fully modular, and then have presets to help people. Having lame presets is just Ubisoft garbage.
I'm just happy that I can customize my character directly, rather than customize them through their parents (GTA5)

I've not spent long with it so far but I definitely have a feeling of "If it wasn't broke, why try to fix it" with some of what I've seen. One thing that comes straight to mind is the mouth. We had loads of options in SR3 and SR4 to really shape it, that's different here though. Editing the overall body shape doesn't seem to give many options either.

Sliders for all basic body parts would really help with the body too I think. A list of : head, neck, shoulders, upper and lower arms, hands, chest, stomach, hips, upper and lower legs, feet. It seems like a no brainer to me for any character creator but I get that it could make fitting all clothing to that range of options more of a problem.

Simply looking back to SR3 and SR4 creators for ideas then maybe returning some of those options would help I think though if they eventually decide that they should change things around a bit.

Complains of mine:
• The music is so damn loud that it’s hard to hear the voices. They could’ve had an option for you to turn the music off.

• You can’t alter the pitch of your voice like you could in Saints Row IV.

• You can’t edit an already made Boss and just save over that. You have to pick that Boss, delete the old version, edit, then save the new version.

As for the voices, I’m slowly working out which one they are:
• Voice 1 - Male Voice
• Voice 2 - Default/Trailer Boss voice
• Voice 3 - A. American Male voice
• Voice 4 - Female Voice
• Voice 5 - Sounds like an Italian male voice
• Voice 6 - Posh English female Voice
• Voice 7 - Western male voice
• Voice 8 -Deep Southern male voice

Yeah, so much for ‘the biggest customization ever’ thing. It‘s even more restrictive. Here’s hoping they’ll really let us do all this come the main release.

Complains of mine:
• The music is so damn loud that it’s hard to hear the voices. They could’ve had an option for you to turn the music off.

• You can’t alter the pitch of your voice like you could in Saints Row IV.

• You can’t edit an already made Boss and just save over that. You have to pick that Boss, delete the old version, edit, then save the new version.

As for the voices, I’m slowly working out which one they are:
• Voice 1 - Male Voice
• Voice 2 - Default/Trailer Boss voice
• Voice 3 - A. American Male voice
• Voice 4 - Female Voice
• Voice 5 - Sounds like an Italian male voice
• Voice 6 - Posh English female Voice
• Voice 7 - Western male voice
• Voice 8 -Deep Southern male voice
Voice 1 - American Male
Voice 2 - American Female
Voice 3 - African American Male
Voice 4 - African American Female
Voice 5 - Mexican Male
Voice 6 - British Female
Voice 7 - Southern American Male
Voice 8 - Southern American Female

I personally can tune out the music to hear the voices more clearly.

Voice 1 - American Male
Voice 2 - American Female
Voice 3 - African American Male
Voice 4 - African American Female
Voice 5 - Mexican Male
Voice 6 - British Female
Voice 7 - Southern American Male
Voice 8 - Southern American Female

I personally can tune out the music to hear the voices more clearly.
Jealous. :p

But good to know. :O And sweet, I gave my male redneck character Voice 8. xD Ah well. :p

Jealous. :p

But good to know. :O And sweet, I gave my male redneck character Voice 8. xD Ah well. :p
Well to be honest, most of the voices can be be used for either gender.

I've gave my Spanish Female character the Mexican Male voice, and it doesn't sound too bad.

Well I can't wait to see the FULL customization suite in August.

Back