SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

God can't wait to create asian Girl with white hair later!! I hope they add some ornament in the hair..

Thanks to the prosthetic limbs, I can't wait to make Nadir Zenith. Which is one of my Characters from Saints Row: My Universe. It still looks like I'll have no way of creating an accurate version of Cattlin Jortez, since it looks like you can only have prosthetic limbs and not just have the arm missing completely, but who knows... Maybe someone will be able to create a mod for it?

Thanks to the prosthetic limbs, I can't wait to make Nadir Zenith. Which is one of my Characters from Saints Row: My Universe. It still looks like I'll have no way of creating an accurate version of Cattlin Jortez, since it looks like you can only have prosthetic limbs and not just have the arm missing completely, but who knows... Maybe someone will be able to create a mod for it?
Looks like someone gonna make character like Venom snake or maybe Zero from drakengard 3 since these charactee have prosthetic arm in their hand

Looks like someone gonna make character like Venom snake or maybe Zero from drakengard 3 since these charactee have prosthetic arm in their hand
I guess, but I don't know who those guys are that you're talking about.

I mean, technically you could, as having the prosthetic arm means you don’t have your real one but I see what you mean.

I personally want to re-create Post-Mustafar Anakin but just before he got put into the suit but that would mean all four prosthetic limbs and a skin texture that makes him look burnt. Not sure if they’ll have that but we’ll see. :O

I mean, technically you could, as having the prosthetic arm means you don’t have your real one but I see what you mean.

I personally want to re-create Post-Mustafar Anakin but just before he got put into the suit but that would mean all four prosthetic limbs and a skin texture that makes him look burnt. Not sure if they’ll have that but we’ll see. :O
I wanted eye patch too at least maybe making Modern Pirates thats i wanted too

Back